chapter 9 first real mission past 2

Naruto pov

The man who knocked me down from the sky was zabuza. I can growl at the man. (I'm not going to the fight scene. Use your imagination and think of the most epic fight scene you ever seen.) I have reverted back into my human form. I am extremely exhausted. Now I am starting to see black dots everywhere. Kakashi is already passed out. The last thing I remember is falling backwards. Also having the feeling of strong arms wrap around me.

Sasuke pov

Naruto fall backwards I quickly just grabbed and held her close. Naruto seems to be passed out like Kakashi sensei. As I lifted Naruto up she felt weight loss." We can go to my house isn't too far" The bridge builder said. We made our way to bridge Builders house. Somehow we were able to get Kakashi there too. We put they in bed. I sent by Naruto waiting and watching. I don't know the feeling in my chest. My heart *bump* *bump* *bump* against my rib cage. My stomach twists and turns. I decided to take off her mask. When I did take off her mask. I saw the most beautiful face I have ever saw. Perfect eyebrows, long curly eyelashes, pink plump lips. Also scar across her face. The scar didn't affect her beauty. The scar even added to her beauty. I then leaned down close to her face. I do not know what has come over me. But I kissed her, when I finally realized what I was doing I pulled away. I gently put the mask back on. Then no time I fell asleep.

2 hours later
Naruto pov

When I woke up I am in bed. I slowly started to get up. I look around I see Sasuke by my right side. I turn my head to the left. I saw Kakashi passed out. I started to get up on my feet. But I lost balance and fell on top of Sasuke. I can feel a blush appear on my face. I saw he had a blush on his face too. He looks like a tomato it's kind of cute. I quickly got off he and apologize. But my voice sounded small and weird. It didn't sound like it usually does.
(See you soon I am going to be gone a will.)