3. Filming

Emily's POV

We'd just gotten back to Piper's house since we had some videos to film. I was unsure of the itinerary for today, but I knew Piper had a video planned. Well, I'd find out what we were shooting soon enough, considering Hunter was raising his camera, ready to start filming.

Piper recited her intro, talking directly to the camera for a few minutes before walking over to the group of people she had gathered for today, which consisted of Elliana, Lev, Jentzen and I. Jentzen and Lev seemed to be in a really good mood today, but I couldn't place why.

Jentzen jumped in front of the camera, yelling with excitement. "WHAT ARE WE FILMING TODAY?!" He bellowed at the top of his lungs. Lev laughed, shoving him slightly. "Well" Piper began. "I thought it would be fun to film.... who's the best partner!" Piper exclaimed.

I creased my eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?" I questioned. Piper smirked, walking over to me. "Today we will be testing who the best boyfriend or girlfriend in the squad is, and... we'll actually need your help for this, Emily" she announced, placing her hands on my shoulders.

Me?! What was I needed for? Shaking my head, I let out a nervous laugh. "I don't understand, why do you need me?" I asked. Piper shrugged, a devilish grin on her face. "Let's just say you might have a few dates to be going on... that's right guys, today Emily will have to go on a date with each squad member, and at the end of the challenge she will let us know who the best partner was!"

My mouth opened in shock, but no words came out. "Emily looks excited" Lev joked, causing Jentzen to snicker.

"Who's up first?" Piper questioned. No one spoke up. "Fine, since everyone's being a CHICKEN today, I guess I'll go first" she smiled. I nodded slowly, still trying to process what was going on. Finally Hunter cut the camera, putting me the smallest bit at ease.

"Ok guys, let's work out an order. We will need to arrange who goes after Piper, and what each of you will do" He informed. Jentzen raised his hand. "I'll go next. I'm really hungry so I can just take Emily for lunch" he offered. Hunter nodded in agreement. "And after Jentzen?" He urged.

Lev raised his hand. "I'll go next. This is gonna be super awkward so it's better to get it over with as soon as possible. Oh, no offense, Emily" he added as an afterthought. "None taken, I agree. It's gonna be one long day of awkwardness..." I mumbled.

"Alright, that means Elliana's last. Get to thinking of some date ideas, guys. We already have an idea to film with Piper and Emily" Hunter announced.

Many Long hours of filming passed by, sending me through what felt like date after date. I had filmed with Piper, filmed with Jentzen and was now nearly done filming with Lev. For Lev's 'date' he had decided we would build Lego and open packs of Pokémon cards.

It had been quite awkward at first, but considering all these dates were fake we decided it was no more than just two friends hanging out. "Oh, oh!!" I exclaimed, hopping out of my seat. "What is it? What did you get?!" Lev yelled excitedly, jumping up to look at my card.

"NOOOOOO WAY EMILY, THAT CARD IS WORTH OVER 600 DOLLARS!!!" He shrieked, placing his hands on his head in bewilderment. Hunter laughed from behind the camera. "Well, I think that's a good note to end this video on, don't you guys think?"

Finally we had finished filming for all the dates but one. For some weird reason I was feeling nervous - not that I hadn't felt awkward for the other dates, but this one was a different kind of nervous - nervous that I'd look at her a certain way and the fans would notice... nervous that she would notice, or find it weird that she has to go on a date with me.