Paridhi

The teachers and students were having fun on sets . Soon the time of trip came to an end. All parents were going to come to pick there child on sets. All parents came but there was a girl whose parents didn't came. Her mom called her teacher and told them that she was going to be little late.

Teacher:  Paridhi

Yes her name was paridhi. All used to call her pari. She was 5 years old . She was in nursery so she will talk in childish tone but I will not write it in you all guys just assume and read. Sorry.

P: yes mam.

T: pari your mom called us she will be little late till then you wait ok.

P: ok mam.

T: but Go anywhere you see there are some actors you Good and talk with them ok

P: ok mam.

Pari goes to them . There she sees arun vidushi reha ashi and ranbir sitting.

P: Hi

A: Hi little one.  You are so cute.

P; Thanks

R: you didn't Good

P: my mumma is going to come a little late so I thought to talk to you all. I love you all I see you everyday on my tv.

V: really. So whom do you like the most among us.

Pari points to a guy sitting very silent listening everyone. Seeing her finger on himself he smiles unknowingly. 

R: you like ranbir.

P: yes I like him a lot .I'm his big fan. You know everyday without fail my mumma and me watch him on our tv.

R: Thank you so much little one. I'm really happy that you like me.

All were shocked to see ranbir smiling and talking.  He was feeling better by talking with her. After so many days he was smiling

P: yes and you know I want to become just like you . I also want to become a actor. 

R: really. I'm very sure you will become a very Good actor.

P: thank you

Arun: Ranbir after so many days you are smiling and talking without any stress.

R: hmm. I don't know but being with this girl is making me feel better like I have some connection with her. Looking at her makes me reminds of my baby my prachi.

And he looks towards Pari. She was showing her dance skills to everyone  .

Ranbir call her and gives her A chocolate.

P: no mumma told me  not  to take anything from stranger

R: correct. Your mumma  is very correct you should not take things from anyone  but I'm not a stranger right. You see me everyday on tv it means you and your mumma knows me right then how I'm a stranger.

Pari humes

R: if you have any problem then lets to do frendship.  So will you be my friend

P: friend

R: hmm I don't have friends so will you be my friend.

P: ok. Friends.

She shakes her hands with him and she kisses his cheek. He felt like prachi kissed him. He smiles at her.

R: so what's your name

P: my name is Paridhi. But everyone calls me Pari.

R: Pari sounds good. And what's your fathers name.

Pari gets sad and it was noticed by everyone.

R: what happened Pari.

P: I don't know. I never saw my father he is there somewhere but doesnt live with us.

R: It's ok no problem. I'm sure where ever he must be he is missing you.

P: really he is missing me

R: yes and not father but you can tell us your mothers name right.

She nodes and was going to tell her mothers name her teacher came.

T: praidhi lets go your mumma came.

P: ok.

Teachers  bid good bye. Pari goodbyes ranbir and team. She goes towards a car and sat inside. Ranbir was seeing  her but couldnt see her mother. Car droves and she went.

Hope you liked it. And those you said it was ranbir prachi child are correct. Pari is prachi and ranbir's child. Do tell me did you like her or not.

Vote

Follow

Share

Comment