Revelation

Ranbir went home after meeting pari.

Later pari too went home with prachi.

Pari: mumma you know today also I met my friend.

P: pari that's great you met him but what I told you should not talk to stranger. If you want to be his friend then you should introduce me to him. What if he's a fraud.

Pari: no mumma he is really good and he loves me alot. You know he is married but his wife don't live with him she is angry right now but he loves her a lot.

P: pari how many time should I say that you should never interfere in someone's personal matter

Pari: I know mumma but I didn't ask him anything he told me by himself.

P: ok but tomorrow I will meet him ok

Pari:ok mumma.

They sleeps in each others embrace

Next day ranbir goes for shoot again in the school.

You know how much time it takes to shoot a scene so 1 din me kaise khatam hoga.

He went to school and was searching for pari but he couldnt find her.

In prachi's car

Pari: mumma if my friend will come I will make you meet him.

P: sure I also want to see my baby's new friend.

After sometime he was going towards his vanity when he saw a car coming towards the gate.

He stops there and the car gets parked pari comes out of the car. As she comes out she sees ranbir . She runs to him.

Pari: friend!!!

She runs and hugs him and kisses his cheek and he also do the same.

Prachi: pari wait where are you go......

She was shocked to see ranbir and pari in his arms. World was stopped for her.

Ranbir's eyes welled up seeing her after so many years.

He was too happy to see her. He puts pari down.

As he moves a step forward she steps back and sternly

P: pari how many time should I tell you you should never talk to stranger

She said looking towards ranbir.

P: but mummma he is my friend  and friend she is my mummma

Ranbir was shocked to listen this .

R: she ....she is your mumma

Pari: yes friend she is my mummma

Prachi and ranbir were looking towards each other with tears in their eyes.

R: it....it mm...means....pa......pari.....pari is my.....

Before he can say anything prachi cut him off

P: she is know one to you she is my daughter and pari you are not going to talk with him again. He is a stranger that's it.

Ranbir was hurt.

P: but mumma ...

Prachi: pari how many time should I repeat. Go to your class  and remmeber if I saw you talking with him again then I will not talk to you.

Pari got sad but nodded and went to her class.

Prachi was about to go but ranbir stop her by holding her wrist and takes her to the backyard as no one was there. She tried to come out of his grip but he was more strong.

Hey guys I'm back . I know It's very late for me to update but I was dealing with my practical hope you understand and you liked today's part.

Now you will get pranbir romance do  tell me who are exicted.

Precap: truti

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow