Part 1

AN/ Retighten of part one I could not continue writing this fanfic because I did not like how I wrote the first couple of parts

Y/n was sitting in his armchair in your apartment's living room reading the latest crime fiction novel a gory scene came up in the chapter you were in did not even faze you or make you close the book cause you would say that this is normal in Gotham you could probably find this scene in some back alley behind your apartment building but that's just how this city is even with the batman and Robin and the others. When a cool breeze came through your slightly opened window making you snuggle down into your oversized black hoodie.

There was a knock at the front door pulling you out of the book and back to reality. You folded the corner of the page and closed the book, placing it next to your cup of coffee on the coffee table. Once you got up and opened the door you saw your boyfriend of 2 years, Damian Wayne, he had an angry face waiting for you to let him in and you moved out of the way and closed the door behind him.

He sat himself down on the couch across from where you sat and he let out an annoyed huff. You sat beside him, putting one hand on his left, waiting for him to speak. " Y/N why do you let them be assholes to you?" The younger male huffed his annoyance "What do you mean Hun?" you asked knowing what he meant but you wanted him to tell you what was on his mind.

"You know what I mean Y/N, what those wenches say about you and what they did to you!" he spat in an angry tone not aimed at you "Ah, that's what you mean...." Damian stayed silent waiting for you to continue his eyes on your hand that has not left his leg. "Dami, Hun you know I don't care because you and I know that they're wrong-" "I know, I know it, I just can't stand it!'' Damian interrupted you.

You moved your other hand that was not on his leg to his back rubbing a small circle on his back, making him let out a heavy sigh "Dami it's going to be alright it doesn't bother me" you said as Damian lent into your touch " That's the problem beloved because you don't care is the reason why they do it" his angry face turned sad as he looked up at you.

"Dami, if this seriously bothers you I will start putting an end to it," You said as you looked down at him. "You should have done that from the start" you hummed " so now we got that established what do you want to do now?" you asked Damian, taking a moment to think " what were you doing before I got here?" he asked.

You gave Damian a big grin "I was reading the book you got me, do you want to lie down with me and I will read it to you?" Damian nodded his head before he leant forward to grab the book across the coffee table as you laid down on your back, Damian handed you the book as he laid on top of you his head on your chest and his feet barely near yours "Comfy?" you asked as the younger male nodded his head then you began to read where you left off.

The following week
You and Damian were in the main living room of the Wayne manor, sitting on the couch with Damian's head in your lap sleeping peacefully until you heard snickering behind you, Rolling your eyes while keeping your attention on your sleeping boyfriend playing with his hair.

A snobby voice came through it was Barbara you only tolerated her because she is Dick's girlfriend " Damian must be comfortable on that fatty's lap with all that lard on his legs" another voice piped up it was high-pitched like it belonged to an airhead "I know right, I know Damian likes men but come on he couldn't find anything better like Jon" Stephanie said like the airhead she is, "Talk about thunder thighs" Artemis joked making the other two girls laugh an ugly laugh.

You sighed " If you three have something to say about me say it to my face not behind my back you bunch of cowards," you said in a neutral tone but whispered under your breath " hippos" Barbara clicked her tongue "God can you shut that fat fucking mouth of your Mr piggy!" "God can you shut your mouth for once you dirty whore" Damian spoke up in a clear loud voice still keeping his head in your lap...

The three girls all gasped in unison, You and Damian rolled your eyes. "I'm going to tell Dick, Brat!" she said as she stormed out of the room with the other two following behind her saying some snarky comments. "Thank you Damian, but you did not have to use that type of language," you said as you ran your hands through Damian's hair he only hummed in response.

20 peaceful minutes passed of you and Damian talking and laughing till Dick walked in with Barbara crying behind him with the other two girls "Damian, why did you say that to Babs?" Dick's voice was disappointed. "Oh shut up Grayson, do you even know why I called here that?" Damian responded with a cold tone underlined with a bit of anger.

"Then why did you call her a whore?" "A dirty whore" you corrected dick, he gave you an unimpressed look as Damian smiled at your reply "Ask her yourself," Damian said as he sat up on the couch Dick sighed "babs what happened for Damian to call you that?" je asked, turning to look at her. she put her hands in fists and brought them to her eye and rubbed them in a mocking way "I-i d-did n-nothing".

Dick turned back looking at Damian "So" Damian rolled his eyes "So you're just going to believe that what a detective you are" Dick kept an unpleasant look on his face "Then tell me what happened" Domain's eyes when cold as he voice raised making his voice know in the house "Your so called girlfriend has been a rube ignorant bitch to my beloved since i introduced him to the family and not only your, also have Todd's and Drake's!".

Dick had shock in his eye, turning to look at Barbara "Is what Damian sa-" before Dick could finish Jason and Tim walked into the room "Damian whats with the fucking yelling!" Jason said, looking at Damian then he notested Dick "What the hell is going on?" "I'll tell you, All of your girlfriends have been rude bitches to my boyfriend since they met him and none of your fuckers cares all you believe is their bullshit without even coming to me or Y/N to ask us what the fuck is happening. I'm sick and tired of the bullshit these sluts pull so I'm sticking up for my boyfriend!"

Jason and Tim stayed quiet "What have they been saying?" Dick asked looking back at Damian and you, "They have been making fun of his weight." Damian said, trying to calm himself down " But isn't, you know" Jason said gestring to you, this set Damian off. He got up off the couch and gave Jason a glare but you just rolled your eyes at the comment. "He isn't fat if that's what you're trying to say, he just likes wearing baggy clothes" Damian said looking from Jason to you, the girls attached changed they stopped playing dumb in front of the boys.

Barbara snorted " Sure and I'm superman" her comment got everyone's attention. Damian gave her a glare, you got off the couch to stop, well try and talk him out of it, if Damian did something. Damian gave a smirk knowing he had won, he turned and pulled up your jumper and the other layers revealing your toned six-pack, even more toned then Bruces', everyone's eyes when to your stomach, Damain cheeks glowed a red tint while you rolled your eyes at his antics.

"Really Damian" you said looking down at him, Damian had a sneaky grin mixed with pride "yes really, beloved" before he turned his head back to the others still having the grin "i told you so" they were stunned. The girls looked like they were about to drool "close your mouths whores, you're going to flood the place with your drool" Damian committed

You move your hand to the part of your jumper where Damian lifted it, you pulled it out of Damian's hands and lowered it Damian still had that look on his face " so are you going to give an apology?" Damian said, folding his arms over his chest. The three of them swallowed before Barabar opened her mouth "Umm, Sorry i would have been so bitchy id i knew you were that fit and now that i look at your face you're pretty hot~" the other two hummed in agreement.

Dick, and the other two brothers' expressions changed into a mix of two mad and hurt, You snorted at what Barabra said " how shallow can some people be" your tone was harsh and annoyed. Damian whispered under his breath "she is, if she cheated on Grayson" Dick raised an eyebrow " Can you repeat what you just said Damian" Dick asked.

Damian stayed silent for a bit before he spoke up " She is, if she cheated on you" the room went silent, the only sound in the room was the cricket in the corner. Dick's face was full of hurt, his eyes were watery. Barber took a step back Tim and Jason turned to her with a disgusted look.

"Did you not know?" Damian asked with a bit of a surprised tone with his eyes widening a little.