Part 6

Damian sat on your thigh panting, you kept your hands on Damian's waist still rubbing the small circles on his pelvic bone and asked him this " Did it feel good sweetheart" once Damian caught his breath he said "yeah"  with a bit of drool dripping down his chin you moved one of your hands from Damians waist to his face and whipped off the drool with your thumb, whipping it on you paints. "Do you want to continue Dami?" you ask, you moved your hand from his waist cupping his face "Y-yeah i want to continue that would be great" Damian said as he moved his hands putting them in your hair pushing it back so it was out of your face again.

"Hey Dami, I have a question?" "What's the question, beloved?" "Have you ever touched yourself here" you said as you moved one hand down and taped Damian on the bum his face turned red once again and nodded his head slowly you were a bit surprised at that "How far have you gone with touching there?" You asked "And I want you to look at me when you answer"  he turned and looked at you "i-um I h-have a d-dildo-" he said very flustered, you hummed and a smile formed on you face "grab it out for me sweetheart" Damian was so red it's hard to tell if he got more flustered he nodded and starts to get off of your thigh but you put your hands on his hips and hold him still "Words sweetheart" he looked at you "yes i-ill get m-my d-dildo" Damian voice was full of embarrassment you smiled and let go of his hips ''that's my good boy".

Damian gets up off your lap slowly and goes to his bedside tale and opens the bottom draw and pulls out a 5 inch pick clear dildo and brought it over to you " what a dirty boy you are fucking yourself on this, when is was the last time you used this?" You asked and Damian looked dow at the floor and spoke softly "speak up sweetheart I can't hear you" Damian let out a long breath "b-be for y-you came h-here today". That surprised you a little "so your cleaned out Dami?" You asked and he nodded "yes" you smile and take the dildo out of Damian's hand and put it on the bed "pants off" you said with a smile as you look at him.

He stepped out if his shoes and and pulled down his pants and boxers and step out of them you smiled and looked over him noticing his dick comes hard again, you pulled Damian close to you " your fucking beautiful" you say with a strong voice and kissed his chest, Damian smiled and kissed you on top of your head "b-be gentle w-with me i-its my f-first time" he said with a smile. "Of course I'm going to be gentle with you, I'm going to make love with you not just sex" you say with a smile. You laid Damian down on the bed and lifted his knees to their bend them and put his feet on the bed exposing every part of Damian, you open the box and grab the silicon lube, "I want both of your hands on the underside of your thighs'' Damian nodded and put his hand s where you asked.

'Pop' the cap of the lube opened and you squeezed some onto your index finger and rude finger before you rubbed them on Damians hole making him gasp and close his eye, you look up at him "eyes open sweetheart" Damian opened his eyes and looked at you, you gave a smile, " your doing so good for me" you said as you pushed your index finger into him, he bit his bottom lip and let out a muffled moan, you smiled at his moan and keep your finger still for him to get used to it after a bit Damian nodded to tell me I could move my finger, I move my fingers in and out at a slow rate nudging his prostate making him jolt a little and let out a louder moan then before "Y-Y/N~" "dose that feel good sweetheart?"  "Y-yes it f-feels g-good y/n~".

After bit a bit you worked Damian up to 3 fingers "y-y/n i-i" before he could finish his sentence you hit his prostate again making him moan loudly "MMH AHH~" you smiled as Damian pants "let me guess you feel too good to think properly" and Damian nodded "i-I r-ready" " oh your ready for my dick?" Damian nodded you smile and pullout your finger and wipe them on your jeans before unbuttoning them and unzipping them than pulling your Dick out of your  boxers, Damian looked at you exposed dick and gulped, you smiled "like what you see?" Damian nodded "words hun" "y-yes I l-like what I-l see" he said, still looking at you dick.

You grabs the box of condoms and opened it, you open the first condom with your teeth and pulled it out and rolled it down your dick to the back of your abdomen where your shaft lifts up, you line your dick up with Damian's hole before you look at his face he was looking down at your dick biting his bottom lip with anticipation, you smile to yourself and make the motion to push it in but you slide your dick up bumping it into Damian's balls making him gasp "Y-y/N!" You smile at Damian's reaction "yes Dami?~" you say as you start moving your hips rubbing your dick over Damian's hole bumping into his balls, "Y/N F-fuck me a-already!~"
To be continued >:)