Part 4

Warning: this part contains a hit of NSFW but enjoy

Damian Stood in front of you making you smirked "I know a way you can pay me back," you said as you grabbed your cup of Coffee out of the tray along with the hot chocolate you held out the hot chocolate in front of Damian to take he looked at you confused "what's this for?" He asked " it's chilly out here and I want you to stay warm and I know you have been craving it lately and I don't like you have coffee" you said with a smile. He smiled at you back and took the cup of hot chocolate and sat next to you on the bench "so what can I do to pay you back? And your right I have been craving it and you're a buzz kill some times you know that" He asked before taking a sip of his hot chocolate.

You hummed "you'll find out later," you asked, taking a big sip from your coffee, Damian rested his head on your shoulder "can you tell me now?" he asked you looked down at him "Nah you can find out later" you said as you turned your gaze from him to the open scenery. "Let's start walking back to the manor so the cake won't melt, " you said as Damian lifted his head off your shoulder you stood up holding your cup of coffee and picked up the bag Damian nodded his head and got up alongside you holding his cup with both hands.

As you walked you looked over at Damian and thought he looked so cute holding his cup with both of his hands it reminded you of a child holding a cup too big for them, you smiled at the thought, Damian looked over to you " what's with the smile beloved?" he asked, looking up at your smiling face, you decided to be honest with him and said, "you look cute holding your cup like that it reminds me of a child holding a cup that is twice the size of their hands". Damian's face turned a light shade of red "I'm, not a child beloved" he said with a huff, you let out a giggle at his reaction " I know it reminded me of it I don't mean anything about it hun". You said turning your gaze back to the path Damian let out a huff and continued to take sips of his hot chocolate as he walked by your side. Once you got back to the manor Damian yelled out "GRAYSON WHERE ARE YOU!" Jason who was still on the couch "what the fuck demon brat" said as he looked back "not now Todd where is Grayson?" Before Jason could answer Dick walked out of the kitchen and into the living room "Damian what's with the yelling?".

You opened the bag as Damian handed you his empty cup as he grabbed out the box of Doughnuts and walked over to Dick "as an apology we got you, your favourite doughnuts". Damian said with a smile as he held them out for Dick to grab. Dick grabbed the box from Damian with a big smile "Dami, Y/N you shouldn't have these are expensive but thank you" Dick said as he held the box with one hand and pulled Damian into a hug with his free hand. You and Damian gave him a big smile back, Damian chimed in "You need to thank Y/N not me he's the one who paid for it" he said as he puffed out his cheeks. You chuckled at his child-like reaction as did Dick "thank you  Y/N you didn't have to" Dick said as he finally let Damian out of the hug before you could answer Jason piped up and spoke, " Why didn't you pay for it Damian it's not like we don't have the money ?" Damian let out a sigh of defeat " I was going to pay for it but Y/N beat me to it but we made a deal".

Jason let out a laugh " so Y/N what does the brat have to do for the deal?" he asked, you just gave him a smirk and shrugged your shoulders Jason's eyes widened at the smirk on your face " Ooh just be safe then". Damian had a confused look on his face from Jason's comment " What do you mean todd?" he asked before Jason could answer Tim chimed in  " Don't worry about it Demon brat you find out about it soon enough" Tim said with a snicker but Damian still had a confused look plastered along his face.   

Dick let out a sigh " ok both of you meet me in my room in five minutes"  you let out a sigh while Damian still looked confused "ok let me go put the cake in the fridge before you start that talk"  you said as you started to walk past him in the kitchen and straight to the frigid and pulled out the cake and put it next to the bowl of pasta you closed the fridge door, you pulled out the giant cookie and the cannoli and throw the bag and empty cups into the bin then walking back into the living room and handing Damian his giant cookie his eyes widened at the sight of it " oh I forgot about the cookie thank you Y/N" Damian said before taking a bite of the cookie. "You're trying to prolong the talk aren't you Y/N," Tim said as he leant back on the couch, you just nodded your head before taking a bite of the cannoli as Dick just sighed and started to walk up the stairs as he said, " ok after that when the both of you are finished meet me in my room"

Jason was still laughing "oh I remember when he gave me that talk," Jason said with Tim just nodded in agreement. Once you and Damian were done you headed up to Dicks room before you entered you knocked on the door waiting for him to answer and when you heard him say "come in"' you opened the door for Damian and walked in after him. you saw dick sitting at the head of his bed facing the door with a box in his hand " ok you two sit down for me and I will get this started" you and Damian sat done on the bed across from Dick. Before Dick could start you asked, "Isn't Bruce supposed to  give this type of talk to Damian?" "He didn't even give it to Jason he avoids the subject like crazy when it comes to his "kids" he just says to use protection" Dick said as he raised his hand doing quotation marks in the air for kids you just hummed in response and you turned to Damian to see he was still confused Dick noticed too and cleared his throat you turned your attention back to him.

"Ok," Dick said before taking a deep breath "Damian, Y/N you know how sex works right or should I say gay sex?" Dick asked, not knowing how to phrase it. Damian's Face started to turn a light shade of pink and nodded his head but you were unfazed by the question and just said "yes" "ok good now i'm assuming that the two of you don't have the necessary stuff " he said with a huff and pushed the box close to you "open it, it has everything you need in it". You opened the box and looked inside you were shocked to see that there was a douche, two bottles of lube silicone-based and the other water-based and seven boxes of condoms four were latex and the other three were plastic but all in different sizes so two small, two medium, two large and one extra-large " I didn't know what size to get or want to know so I got all the sizes except for the XS ". When Damian looked into the box and his face turned from a light pink to a deep red.

You didn't know what to say and Damian was too flustered to say anything after a moment or too you finally said as you smiled awkwardly "um thanks Dick" Dick smiled at you back  " no problem and so you know all the bedrooms in the manor are soundproof" you gave an awkward laugh not knowing what to do.....

To be continued because i'm evil