Part 3

{AN: this is the first chapter that I have edited myself not an editor sorry if there are spelling or grammar mystics or if the paragraphing is wrong }

Damian's voice broke into a sob "I-i'm such a bad person aren't I..." Damian said as he let out a low sound, you sat up and wrapped your arms around his waist "shhhhhhhhhh it's going to be ok, you're not a bad person, and you can tell Dick when the both of you are in a better mental state, ok". You pulled Damian into a hug with his face on your shoulder as his eyes started to water he grabbed the back of your jumper tightly.

Dick stood at the door frozen in shock, after a moment his forces himself came back to reality. Dick knocked on the door. "Who is it" you called out instead of Damian "it's me" Dick responded you looked at Damian " Hun is it ok for Dick to come in," you asked Damian nodded his head into your neck."Come in," you said as you rubbed a circle on the small of his back. Dick opened the door and walked in, closing it behind him "h-hey Dami" Dick said as he made his way to the bed. Damian lifted his head as he turned his body to face Dick with his eyes full of tears looking at him "D-dick and how much did you hear?" Damian said with a shaky voice.

"I heard all of it," Dick said in a sorrowful tone, Damian looked down at the floor "should I leave the two of you guys privacy to talk?" you asked, looking between the two. Dick was about to say something but Damian interrupted him before he could say something "NO!, I mean no please I - don't go..." Damian said grip tightening on the back of your jumper. "Ok, ok I won't go is that ok Dick?" you said as you looked at Dick "yeah that's fine and I think it would be better if you did stay," Dick said looking at you and Damian.

You nodded your head as you started to wipe the tears from Damian's eyes. "I am sorry, I didn't tell you," Damian said in a broken voice as tears rolled down his cheeks, his grip on your jumper not loosening. "Damian," Dick said as he sat in front of you and Damian with his eyes on Damian. "Damian it's ok, yes I'm upset but not mad with you. You did abuse my trust but it's something we can fix. y/n I appreciate that you are worried about me, thank you" Dick said as he moved his gaze to you. You nodded your head as you continued to rub the smell of Damian back "Dick I will do anything, to earn your trust back" Damian said as he looked at Dick in the eyes. "I know when you're being serious, you're using my first name," Dick said with a small smile as he cupped Damian's cheeks and with his thumb wiped the tears from Damian's eyes. "Damian I heard what you said, you're not a bad person your my baby brother I could never stay mad at you I love you too much for that," Damian nodded his head in Dick's hands.

"Thank you for giving me another chance Dick," Damian said as he took a long breath in. "Sorry to interrupt, but Damian can you please loosen your death grip on my jumper before your fingers go through it," you say in a soft tone. Damian's face turns to a light shade of red and loosens his grip on your jumper a little but still holding on "sorry" Damian muttered and Dick let out a light chuckle. "It's good to see you laugh Dick," you said with a smile spreading along your face. "Thank you y/n. And I'm sorry about how everyone has been treated you, I should give you two some privacy" Dick said in a steady tone before he got up and walked back to the door and walked out, closing it behind him.

Once Dick closed the door you picked Damian up and turned him to face you. You cupped his face and put your foreheads together "Do you feel any better now that Dick knows the whole truth" you said soothingly. "I still feel bad but now that I know I can earn this trust back it makes it easy to swallow," Damian said in a tired voice as he closed his eyes. "Do you want to take a nap before lunch?" you ask him. Damian took his head off of yours and nodded. You pull Damian down as you lay back. Damian rested his head on your chest as a peased sound escaped his lips. You smiled at the sound that Damian made. You move your hand to the back of Damian's head, you start to play with his hair as both of you start to drift off to sleep.

After an hour Damian started to steer in his slumber he fluttered his eyes open as he lifted his head with his gaze upon your sleeping face, Damian smiled up at you. Damian dropped his head back onto your chest with a small thud as he started to nuzzle in your chest. Your eyes fluttered open to see Damian nuzzling in your chest "Having fun there hun?" you asked in the dead silent room catching Damian off guard, he froze in his spot mid-nuzzle. Damian moved his gaze to your face, and Damian's face started to turn a shade of red from the tips of his ears to the bridge of his nose. Damian nodded his head to your question "use your words hun" you said as you moved your hand back up to Damian's hair "u-uh yes it's fun" Damian said in a shy tone.

"Good boy for using your words'' you say with a smile as you push Damian's hair out off his face. Damian let out a smile and sinks his face into the middle of your chest and hums a pleasant tone. You smiled at his reaction "do you feel any better hun?" you ask as you massage Damian's scalp "a little" Damian says baring his face in your chest. "That's good" you continue to massage his scalp as you stare off into the ceiling lost in your thoughts for a moment or two until Damian broke your train of thought "beloved do you want to go out and get some lunch and go to Grayson's favourite bakery and get him a box of doughnuts?" Damian asked, looking back up at you with his head still on your chest.

You gave him a big warm smile as you looked down at him "sure, I could eat and that bakery has some good cakes and cookies" Damian pushed off your chest and had a huge shit-eating grin on his face. "I will go and get ready then!" He got up off you and the bed and ran to this closet and grabbed his red hooded jacket and tied it around his waist as he slipped into his black high-top converse shoes on " Ready, let's go!". You chuckled at the way he acted which in turn made his face turn a light shade of red "Ok, ok" you said as you got up off the bed and put on your shoes your red and black Nikes.

As you and Damian walked to the door you grabbed both of your wallets from the dresser and gave him his wallet as you walked down the stairs "thank you beloved" Damian said as he put it in the back pocket of the jeans. "no problem hun," you said as you put your wallet into your hoodie's front pocket with your phone. once you got to the bottom of the stairs " where are the two of you going?" Jason said as he leaned his head back and looked at both of us from the couch. "out" Damian said as we walked to the door "out where?" Jason asked as he got up off the couch and walked to us "out of lunch" you said opening the door of the manor "see ya later" you said as you held the door open for Damian to walk through.

As Damian and I walked down the street Damian took his hand out of his pocket, he sneakily put his hand into your hand and interlocked your fingers together. You gave a warm smile as you held his hand a little tighter. "So what else are we getting from the bakery?" You asked turning to look at Damian he shrugged his shoulders "Maybe some cakes and cookies for the rest of the family" Damian said with a smile across his face you hummed in response and walked the rest of the way in comfortable silence.

Once we got to the bakery you crouched down in front of the display glass with Damian chuckling behind you "You're acting like a kid, beloved" Damian said. "So, you love me like this" a smirk was plastered across yours. You got up from where you were " I know what I'm getting, have you thought about what you want hun?" you ask as you turn to face Damian. Damian shrugged his shoulders and looked through the glass, "hmm I think i'm just going to get a choc chip cookie, what about you beloved?" he asked, looking back from the glass at you.

" I'm going to get a vanilla cannoli," you said as you walked up to the counter.

the worker gave a smile " Hey, what can I get for you today" they asked you gave them a warm smile back "hey can I get a 12 pack of cream-filled doughnuts and a Ferrero Rocher cake, one big choc chip cookie, a vanilla cannoli, a large cappuccino and a large hot chocolate to go please" the worker nodded his head as put the order in the till. "ok, that would be $140 please," the worker said "Huh why is it so much?" Damian asked the worker and looked at the till screen " 12 packs of cream-filled doughnut boxes are $30, Ferrero Rocher cake is $75, one big choc chip cookie is $15, vanilla cannoli is $5, a cappuccino is $10 and a large hot chocolate js $10, is there a problem?" the worker asked as he put the items in the bag and the coffee and hot chocolate in a cup tray.

"No, not a problem," you said, pulling out your card and paying for it, "beloved I was going to pay!" Damian blurred out. "Sorry, too slow hun," you said as you grabbed the bag and the cup tray and walked out with Damian following behind you. Damian sighed in defeat because he knew there was no point in conditioning the argument "well at least let me pay you back". "Nope," you said walking to the near by bench and sitting down placing the bag on the right side of you. "Oh come on this the way for me to make it up to Dick and everyone so let me pay you back!" Damian said as he stood in front of you