Part 5

authors note: sorry for the long wait my Internet was down and I got sick for more than a week (not covid) and I obsessed with a new thing as well lol but enjoy the chapter

Silence filled the room, you took out the small, medium, and large condom boxes only keeping the XL in the box "don't need there are ones" you said as you handed Dick the condom boxes. Damian looked back into the box and if it was possible there would be steam coming out of his ears from how red his face had gotten by looking at the XL condom box before turning his head away in embarrassment but Dick looked a bit stunned and just shrugged his shoulders as he put the boxes of condoms inside of his bedside table "do you have any questions?" Dick asked.

You and Damian both shook your heads " thanks Dick" you said and Damian shortly after "T-thank you Grayson" he said while looking away. Before anything could get more awakened you and Damian decided to leave Dick's room, Damian trailed behind you holding the black box with his face still red. You found it quite cute, you opened Damian's bedroom door holding it open, Damian walked through the door and you walked in right after Damian closed the door behind you.

Once in the room, Damian had his back to you "U-um Y/N are we going to you know" he said with a shaky voice "only if you want to Dami" you said as you walked over to the bed sitting down on it with you facing Damian so he no longer had his back to you. "I-i want to for a while now,"  Damian said with his blush creeping down his neck  " How long?" you asked with a bit of blush on the tips of your ears " T-two months after we started dating,"  Damian said a little nervously " why didn't you tell me we started dating two years ago," you said " I-i don't know," he said as he walked towards you standing in between your legs.

You just smiled and took the box out of Damian's hands and placed it on the bed nest to you, Damian just stood there with his right hand on his left elbow you pulled Damian into a hug " that's fine and at least we are both legal age now" you said with a bit of a chuckle, he put his arms around your neck and let out a chuckle " so let's give it a try then" you said and Damian nodded his head "Yeah" you smiled and stared to kiss Damian's neck, Damian let out a shallow moan he quickly smacked his hand over his mouth you pulled away from Damian's neck and looked up at him "don't try and hide your moans sweetheart I want to hear all those pretty sounds your going to be made for me" You said as you pulled Damian's hand away from his mouth bring it to yours and kissed the palm of his hand. Damian just nodded his head and you moved Damian's hand from your mouth to around your neck and went back to kissing down Damian's neck you started to unbutton his shirt as you kissed down his neck. Soon you were kissing down his chest. You pulled his shirt off of Damian and threw it somewhere in the room, Damian stood there in front of you shirtless, you looked at him in awe, his skin was lit up by the sunlight coming in through the window illuminating his scars.  

You were in awe but Damian's thoughts started to wander his thoughts went wild, why was Y/N staring? Is there something he doesn't like? Does he not like the scars are they off putting to him? Damian opened his mouth to apologise but before he could you spoke up " beautiful,you look amazing " you said as you started to kiss along the giant scar down his chest Damian was a bit shocked at that " r-really"  he said with the shock filtering into his voice, your lips lifted off his chest and looked up at Damian to see him shocked you save him a warm smile "yes you look amazing you're the most beautiful person I have ever seen" you said with a genital warm voice.

Damian smiled as his eyes went glossy you pulled him onto your lap " I would never think otherwise sweetheart you're the most beautiful, handsome person I have ever met and I love how you don't take shit from anyone and now that's hot as hell" you said with a huge smile, Damian pulled your head into his chest hugging you close, you wrap your arms around his waist you felt Damian loosen his grip on your head you looked at Damian as you pulled your head back. Damian's hands when to your shirt and pulled on it slightly "off" he said avoiding your eyes you gave another smile and you unwrapped your arms and grabbed the bottom hem of your shirt and jumper pulling it up with the help of Damian giving a tug here and there and once it was around your head Damian pulled it the rest of the way off and then he throw it somewhere in the room.

Your hands went to the back waist, your thumbs rubbing circles on his pelvic bone right above the hem of his jeans "want to continue?" you asked Damian nodded "yes I want to continue" with his hands going into your hair pushing it back out of you face and then resting them on your shoulders, you unbuckled his belt then undid the jeans button and unzipped it, Damian kept his eyes on you whole time, before you could take his pants off he lower him self back down and sat on your thigh and moved his hips a little in a grinding motion.

You feel him get hard in his pants, you put your hand in his hips and hold him tight, guiding him how to grind his hips down grinding on your thigh making Damian moan he tried to muffle his moan by bitting his lower lip, letting out a heavy breath his face red as a tomato, after a while of grinding for a bit Damian closed his eyes and his moan started to get a bit louder "Y-Y/N I'm about to-" he said before he could finish the sentence a moan cut throw " don't hold back Dami" you said as Damian started to grind faster in your hold it didn't take long after that for Damian to start to cum he let out a strained moan as he painted the insider of his boxers with cum.