Chapter 1 "Her Past":

My mother is an immortal being, being one of the many human-like creatures that were made by God to protect the empire. My mother was gifted the ability to create life being able to turn anything into a pulsating creature. This ability helped her heal many people, my mother served the empire helping the immortal ruler of the empire.

After serving many years as the empire's healer my mother fell in love with an immortal soldier just like my mother, they soon got married and had me. My father had to go to the battlefield after my birth, soon after news came that he has died in the war.

This news made a big impact on my family as we moved to another empire, my mother was paranoid I would die unable to defend myself. She thought me how to fight, she showed me the ways to become a warrior so I would be unable to die. Being our immortal capabilities we had to move from town to town to not get caught.

One faithful night soldiers from another empire came and start to invade the village we lived in. My mother used her sword as she started to fight those soldiers I saw in awe as my mother fought to protect the village. Once the fire died down and the fight ended the villagers came out in shock at the many bodies that lay on the ground.

Suddenly a man from the crowd of people accused my mother of being a witch and another followed I saw in terror as people start to grab my mother pulling and tugging her and torturing her as if they were eating her alive.

Terrified I ran inside my house taking everything I owned in my bag and placing everything valuable in the bag, suddenly I heard a thump from downstairs as I saw my mother getting thrown inside the house with bruises all over her body. I immediately rushed over to her as I asked her about her well being I ran to get the medkit.

But I was unable to do so as my mother pulled my arm stating I should run and go with one of my neighbours who we trust and run to a new town far away from the one we reside in. I cried and refused to do so but my mother told me that if I do not comply with her wishes she would hate me for life, and so I took the items she told me to take and start my journey in my new life.

As I reached the top of the hill I heard sounds from below I look behind me to see people starting a huge fire outside, at first I didn't understand as I start to realise what they were doing my mother was going to die at the stakes I cried as I told my neighbour we have to save my mother. My neighbour didn't listen to me as he pulled my hand taking me away as we continue our journey in a new town.

After we made it there my neighbour start to act differently as I understand his true intention. He used all the money to gamble and bring women home, he wouldn't feed me or treat me well. If he were upset he would take it on me and I was unable to do anything since my body was still very small. I stayed at that house for 12 years, soon after I packed my belongings and everything left from what my mom has given me.

With this, I searched for a town I live in as most of the time I slept in abandoned houses to save up my money. The times in the street were mostly running and avoiding drunken men and gangsters. I searched and searched for over 50 years, as a side story I stayed in one of the towns for 7 years with a girl I thought of as my friend. Soon after I found out she was just using me and was going to sell me as a prostitute.

And finally came across a beautiful town and a wonderful lady who reminded me of my mother, she was very beautiful and she was a travelling street dancer. The idea intrigued me since my mother was also a dancer, I asked her to teach me how to dance since the only thing my mother thought me was self-defence.

She agreed and I learned how to dance finding both my force of income and joy from this fun hobby, I soon set off after staying in the lovely town for 15 years. My new goal being a travelling dancer, I started my journey going back to my beloved empire. These new accuracies will happen as I start my new journey.