Chapter 2 "His Past":

I was an immortal being created by God, I was just a young creature unable to take my human-like form. I stayed in the cold searching for scraps, one day I was going through the trash of a house. I was wounded with many scars and blood was all over me, suddenly a girl screamed behind me telling her mom about my presence.

I tried to run away but couldn't I was so weak and tired and I lost a lot of blood, the girl came over to me and I was unable to see her face it was blurry and hard to see. A bright light glowed from my body as I felt my body regain its strength but unfortunately I passed out. After that, I woke up in a weird room that turns out to be the palace. The King decided to take pity on me because his loyal friend and follower requested to take me under his guidance.

And so I learned swordsmanship and vowed to protect the empire, I was unable to meet the young lady who saved me only knowing her kind sweet mother. With the blurry image, I had from that night and with her mother's appearance, I could have guessed that she had long black hair and yellow eyes. She must be very beautiful just like her mother and one day I was to thank her for saving me.

I owe my life to her and I vow to protect her, but I was unable to do so as not long after I heard that the family had moved to another empire. And I was still unable to thank her, after that, I placed my focus on my swordsmanship. As I finally became an official night being the sword of the empire. I became close to many people in the palace and had the time of my life.

And then one after another they passed away, and the realisation hit me as I remembered how im not a mortal and I will eventually lose everyone I love. And so after that, I stopped creating bonds with anybody and shut down any contact with anyone that doesn't involve my work.

I stayed this way until a sudden new person came to the empire, and as that my new chapter began.