Chapter 4 "Where we met":

As the bustling town gets ready for the festival I walk around helping a few citizens with their stalls, as I walked around I saw a few children playing I walk over to watch them play as they pretended to be knights. One knight in particular 'Xiao' was a famous knight that many of the civilians talked about.

"Kakak! Kakak Pen!" [Kakak = a title used for an older male/female who is still young and usually used for a sister/brother title in Indonesia] A shout stopped me from my thoughts, it was Toru the neighbour's kid I babysit from time to time. "Kakak Pen come play with us!" Tour said as I smiled making my way with the kids as I joined their little game.

After playing with them I head back to the B&B, as I open the door to the B&B I was greeted by the front desk lady who I know now the name of. "Hello Yuna," I said walking in "oh hello Penelope are you getting ready for the festival?" Yuna asked. "Mhm, are you going to Yuna?" I asked "no... I don't think I will..." Yuna said while slumping down at her desk.

"It's ok I'll bring back Something for you," I said walking to my room as Yuna mumbled a small 'thank you'. I step inside the room making my way to my wardrobe as I took out one of my mother's old clothes. I wore the fitted top and fitted hip belt with my full-length skirt and with short pants underneath.

I got myself ready as I headed outside before I do I said a quick goodbye to Yuna leaving the B&B. I start walking to the festival to see so many people and so many stalls, the warm yellow lighting makes a nice warm atmosphere. The place was beautiful and so I start to walk to a place where I can perform my dances.

I soon found a band that is playing soothing music for the atmosphere, I approached them requesting the song I needed and they agreed. I placed a hat down as the music began and I dance to the rhythm of the song. Unbeknownst to me, this will attract the attention of a certain knight tasked to patrol whilst the festival is held.

The festival started as I start my patrol around the place, I looked through each stall to see nothing suspicious at the moment. As I continue my patrol I saw people gather around, I jumped to the rooftop searching for what could it be that caught the attention of the citizen. I looked below to see a lady dancing, she had black hair and yellow eyes and wore a familiar outfit. The girl was the spitting image of the lady who used to serve the empire.

The mother of the lady who saved my life that day, curiosity took the better of me as I studied the lady. I waited for her dance to finish her dance but as she did the crowd swarm over her and I couldn't see her. After they scattered I wasn't able to see the lady, as much as I hated the crowd I jumped down to search for the lady.

I walked around the stalls unable to find the lady, after a while, I start to give up the idea of finding the lady. I went to go back as I heard jingles beside.

A beautiful lady with black hair and yellow eyes.

A knight with black hair and golden eyes.

As both of our eyes met, we knew.
It was like fate.