Chapter 3 "A Found Festival":

As I came to the harbour I saw the beautiful scenery, it was amazing the air in my wind and the bustling streets were noisy. A breathtaking sight "Ha...ah" I start off by taking a stroll around the place, there were a lot of shops and restaurants and other establishments.

As I walk around I saw a small b&b it seemed nice and cosy so I went to check-in. "Hello welcome to the AirB&B are you here to check-in?" The lady at the front desk said. "Yes I am," I said smiling "well there are five rooms available right at this moment one on right-left there and the others are. On the third to fourth floor".

"Ah, I'll take the room from over there then," I said, "ah ok how long will you be staying?" The lady asked. "I don't know yet but I'll pay for a 2-month stay for the time being" I answered, "ok then here's your keys breakfast will be at 7 am the cafe will be outside in the garden and you can order any food from the cafes but they'll close at 6 pm don't worry take this map here and you'll find where you need to go".

The lady said I was shocked she explained so calmly and so clear, " thank you I'll also like to say how great you did on explaining to me thank you once again" I said taking my bags to my room. The lady seemed to be surprised by my compliment but she smiled softly at me after so I'll take that as a good sign.

I went to the door unlocking it with my key as I stepped inside it was a cosy little room with everything I needed. After that, I start my journey of meeting new people and dancing with the people. A month passed and it feels like yesterday I just came here "Penelope darling can you come over here" I hear madam Razz call out to me as she broke me from my thought.

"Ah hello, madam Razz is there something you need" I questioned. "Ohohoho no deary I just wanted to tell you about the festival that's getting held," madam Razz said "a festival?" I questioned. "Yes, deary I heard that a festival is getting held for the appreciation of everything that has happened because of the guidance of God" madam Razz said.

'Ah, a Thanksgiving' I thought "well it seems interesting maybe I'll perform there" I said "well the festival will last for a weak I can't wait to see the dances you perform you make old madam Razz feel young again" madam Razz said as she danced around. I giggled at madam Razz's reaction, madam Razz is so energetic and funny I adore her so much.

"Oh, I almost forgot I need to make a pie" madam Razz said heading back inside, "a pie?" I asked "yes a pie for the visitor, come help me, deary," madam Razz said. It's nice staying here no wonder my mother loved this empire so much, it's such a wonderful place.

"That's all Xiao," His Majesty said "Thank your Majesty I shall take my leave," I said as I bowed. Turned around to leave as the two giant doors opened before me, I step outside leaving the palace to go back to my duties. The festival will be held and I am tasked to protect the people and make sure everything goes well.

Whilst I did the usual patrol I heard a commotion in the town square, I approached the crowd of people looking above them from the rooftop. It seems like they're watching a performance as I look closer I see it was a street dancer. They had black hair and they were wearing an unusually outfit that wasn't very popular in the empire.

I couldn't see her face but shrugged it off as it seems nothing but a traveller staying for the festival, I continue my patrol passing by madam Razz the old lady who I visit from time to time. "Hello madam Razz" I greeted her coming through the window "ah Xiao! Just in time, I finished making the pie!" Madam Razz said taking out a fresh apple pie.

"It smells- um madam Razz was there someone else here before I came?" I said "hmm?? Oh yes, there was a young lady who comes here often these past few weeks she was the one who helped me make the apple pie!" Madam Razz said. I took a bite of the fresh apple immediately I felt a sudden shock by how nostalgic the taste was.

"Madam Razz where did you get this recipe?" I asked once more "hmm?? The young girl thought me she said it was a recipe her mom made back when she was a little girl". I nodded as I continue to eat the delicious pie "I can't wait for her to dance" madam Razz said "dance?" I question "yes dance deary, that young girl can really put a string in madam Razz's hohoho" she said.

"A street dancer huh... I'll probably meet them at the festival..." I mumbled "well tell her I say hi deary hohoho" madam Razz said.