0.3

She looked drop-dead gorgeous. Her blonde hair hung around her waist and her blue eyes that matched the ocean currently held amusement and not the fear it did minutes ago. She was curvy and not the innocent three-year-old he met several years ago. Her bosom was round and large and her ass was hugged perfectly in her skirt, displaying it perfectly. Just the thought of her made him hard.

Then their eyes met and she visibly tensed. He maintained eye contact with her, his lips parted and she paled before turning to her friends, whispering something frantically.

*

“Can we go b-back to the dorm?” Ximena asked, panic seeping through her voice as she greedily attacked her plump lips, her blue-green eyes held nervousness but not fear like they usually did.

“Why?” Isabella asked a twinge of pink on her cheeks from her recent encounter with the strange handsome man.

“I-I’m tired” she made up an excuse from the top of her head “It’s late”

“I mean, it just hit eight but tomorrow is our big day” Anastasia mumbled “We should have an early nighter”

Isabella shrugged and nodded. They moved out of Clementine’s making Ximena guilty. She was ruining their fun.

“You guys go back. I’ll walk home” she smiled sadly.

They shook their heads and pulled her closer, wrapping their arms around her dainty waist.

“We would never leave you” Anastasia winked and Isabella hummed in agreement.

Soon they got to their dorm. Ximena went straight into the shower and got dressed in her pyjamas and quickly threw on a hoodie she had stolen from Amertio.

“I’ll be i-in the l-lounge” she informed Anastasia who was on her laptop and Isabella who was making her way into the bathroom.

They both mumbled an ‘ok’ and she slipped out of their dorm and to the lounge which was on the second floor, away from all the dorms.

There was a lounge in every building that was related to the students. Ximena was sure no one was in the lounge since almost everyone was at Clementine’s, partying.
She was quick to call her mother.

“Mama” her voice trembled and she managed to catch a yawn from her mother’s end “Did I wake you?”

“No, that’s your father, mi Mundo. Are you okay?” She asked.

“Yes” she nodded “I saw someone”

“Who? Was it Gilberto or-” she whimpered at the mention of his name.

He, till this day, gave her nightmares, that’s for sure.

“N-No mama,” she said, making her mother let out a sigh of relief “Can you move somewhere more private?”

“Yes, of course,” she said right away and she heard shuffling than the door quietly slamming.

“I’m alone now,” she whispered.

“I saw Ambrose mama,” she confessed.

“Who-” she quickly cut herself off as realization flooded into her body.

She let out a loud high pitched scream making Ximena pull the phone away from her ear.

“M-Mama. You’ll wake t-the boys u-up” Ximena groaned when she heard doors slam very loudly.

“Mama, are you okay?” Avarez’s deep voice was barely heard and she groaned once again.

“Yeah, we heard you scream” Amertio’s marching baritone was later heard.