0.8

"Morning sunshine" Chaz poked his cheek as he skipped excitedly "When's the date?"

"Not happening" he muttered, slamming his head on their coffee table.

Chaz smirked, "What happened, no balls?"

"Fuck off, Chaz" he flipped him off.

"The truth hurts doesn't it?" Ambrose wanted to glare at him.

"Might just take her out myself" Chaz picked at his nails.

"She won't go out with you" Ambrose was sure of that "She won't even go out with me"

"Did she reject you?" Chaz frowned a little, not at all what Ambrose expected.

He expected him to taunt and make fun of him.

"No" Ambrose shrugged "I never asked"

"Why didn't you, asshat?" Chaz narrowed his eyes on him.

"Like you said" he huffed a breath, clearly annoyed "I have no balls"

With that he sluggishly went to their room.

Chaz tapped his chin as his eyes softened. He had never ever seen his friend like this and he would never admit it but it hurt him.

*

"Why are you smiling at your phone?" Chaz asked as Ambrose did a little giggle, staring at the screen of his phone.

"Just a meme" he shrugged and Chaz narrowed his eyes at him.

"You never laugh at memes" Chaz rolled his eyes.

"Ximena sent them," he said quietly.

"Holy shit" he grinned "Lemme see"

Ambrose handed him his phone and he scrolled, his eyes widening.

"You call her Amazon?" Chaz whispered, glancing at him, something sparked in his eyes "Holy shit, this is worse than I thought"

"You're making a big deal out of nothing" he snatched his phone from him "You didn't even look at the meme"

"I'm thinking of inviting her to the party," Chaz muttered after a while.

"Hell no" Chaz was hosting a party in an apartment they decided to get.

Ambrose, of course, didn't want to attend, he called it a waste of time.

They were still in the process of parking and would move in next week.

"Why not" Chaz pouted "Her roommates will be there too"

"Even Anastasia?" Ambrose narrowed his eyes at him.

"The always grumpy one?" Chaz nodded "Fuck yeah"

"What did you do Chaz?" Ambrose glared at him.

"Me? Oh nothing" he smirked "You sure you don't wanna come now?"

Ambrose just rolled his eyes and went back to texting Ximena.

*

"XIMENA" Ximena flinched at Isabella's loud panicked voice.

"I'm c-c-coming" she almost covered her ears "Ple-Please"

If she knew she would be this anxious she never would have agreed to go to this party.

Parties scared her. They reminded her too much of her past oddly enough. She didn't know why and she would never understand why.

Slipping on her boots she followed a very grumpy Anastasia and an excited Isabella into a cab.