0.5

Ximena tried to desperately hide her face as she felt Ambrose's still gaze on her.

"Are you okay?" Anastasia squeezed her hand, her face contoured with worry.

"I'm o-ok" her voice was smaller than usual.

Isabella dared herself to glance at Chaz and found him staring at her, his lips parted and his cheeks tinted.

Was he blushing? She squealed to herself.

But that quickly went away as he marched towards them, a big smirk on his face.

Isabella's face fell and she resisted the urge to slap the smirk off his face.

His friend who he was dragging looked dazed yet uncomfortable at the same time and she was no fool to realise how he and Ximena shrunk at the sight of each other.

Anastasia and Isabella shared a glance.

"What do you want?" Anastasia couldn't help but feel overprotective over the girls, seeing as she was the oldest out of the trio.

"Chill out" Chaz spoke to her but his eyes were on Isabella.

Isabella bit her tongue in hopes that the blush that coated her cheeks and neck wouldn't be visible but from the way his smirk enlarged she could tell that it was bright red and visible.

"Hi Isabelle" she scrunched her nose, taking offense.

"It's Isabella, you twat" Anastasia glared openly at him and his friend "We are trying to have a nice dinner so please kindly fuck off"

Chaz placed his hand on his chest and gasped "See you around Bella"

Isabella's face scrunched up more in disgust and discomfort. She hated that nickname and only allowed people to call her Isa.

"Isa" Ximena corrected him as he walked away, causing both of them to freeze.

Chaz turned to smile at the girl that he felt nothing but overprotectiveness for. He was being honest when he said he had not noticed her presence.

"Isa" he glanced at Isabella "See you around Isa"

Ambrose only stared at her in shock, still surprised by the calmingly sweet voice of her's. He however found himself smiling when they walked to a seat, further away from the girls.

"Stop grinning like that, you look like a freak," Chaz told him, lightly flicking his head.

Ambrose glared at him as he grabbed Chaz's fingers and squeezed them mercilessly, a stoic look on his face.

"Fuck, you made your point" he pulled his red fingers to his chest "Fucking psychopath"

His ears perked up when he heard Ximena's soft giggles.

How do you fall so hard for a girl? He thought deeply to himself.

*

Ximena fixed her plain white t-shirts neckline before pulling her pants up to her waist. She wore a pair of air forces over her feet and placed a bucket hat over her head.

"Needs something else" Anastasia bit her cheek as she watched Ximena thoughtfully.

"R-R-Really?" Ximena hummed.

"Yeah, it's too plain," she told her before getting up to search for something.

Anastasia looked quite sexy in her black rimmed medicated glasses, booty shorts with the juicy fruit on the back and a plain white crop top.

Anastasia retrieved a black and white checkered flannel shirt and threw it in her face before dashing to her phone that was on a pile of books.

"Wear that-" her eyes glued to her phone "And Isa say's you should hurry"