𝟐 - 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

Author povSunghoon was walking to the math classroom, he was looking slightly down while listening to some music with earphones, he was humming to the song when he suddenly felt weight on his back making him stumble almost falling but he was lucky...

Author pov
Sunghoon was walking to the math classroom, he was looking slightly down while listening to some music with earphones, he was humming to the song when he suddenly felt weight on his back making him stumble almost falling but he was lucky enough to stand on his feet. He looked at his back and saw Jake hugging him from behind, he smiles and then chuckled. The two didn't talk to each other just Sunghoon walking to the classroom with Jake latching on him making them look like Jake wants some attention from Sunghoon.

-

The classroom door opened revealing a smiley Sunghoon and a clingy Jake on him. The students in the classroom looked at them, half of them had downward smiles while some had a frown. Too bad they can't have Jake and Sunghoon. As they both walk towards their seat they were met by the others teasings. "Jake and Sunghoon are sitting on the tree K I S S I N G~". " Yah! Stop that " Sunghoon exclaimed, a pink blush creeping on both of their cheeks as both heads hung low trying to hide their smiles.

Jake sat down on his seat as Jungwon and Sunoo came closer to him. "Jake hyung is getting braver is see~hm" Sunoo said acting like Jake isn't there, Jungwon nodded trying to hold on his laugh. Jake's face is burning red. "Jake hyung, Sunghoon hyung told me if you want to netflix and chill with him" Jungwon said teasing him then sent him a teasing smile.

"N-no Jake don't believe him I d-did not tell him that" Sunghoon stuttered as he tried not to slap Jungwon's arm. But when Jake heard the Netflix and chill, he couldn't help but think maybe if he did say that, which Netflix and chill did he meant? It's not like he was referring to the not innocent one right?

Jake then gave him an awkward smile then looked away. Sunoo noticed that and slapped Jungwon's arm. "Look what you did" Sunoo exclaimed at Jungwon. "Ouch-ok ok I'm sorry" Jungwon rubbed the part where he got hit and then rolled his eyes.

Jake heard them argue again but he decided to ignore it, he just looks at the view from outside, trees covered with some flowers, birds chirping and the sun light shining hitting his face.

The girls in the classroom squealed as they watch Jake. Jake sighs heavily, he was tired of him just being popular because of his looks, him getting used in the past just for his intelligence. Getting surrounded and not getting anywhere without some girl following him. He was done with this so called perfect school life.

The room suddenly became quiet, deafening silence echoing through the room as the math teacher enter the classroom. "Morning everyone" their math teacher, Eunwoo greets. The class filled with greetings from the students. Eunwoo nodded and started the lesson

-

As the bell rang, the students exit the classroom going to the cafeteria. Some students stayed at the classroom and those students were ofc the 7 mains here. "I was thinking if y'all want to have a sleepover in my house" Sunoo suggested on what was in his mind for quite a few minutes now. The whole group nodded and cheered, it was Monday for gods's sake so why not enjoy it like it was some weekend.

"Guys look Yeonjun hyung posted somethin" Jake said waving his phone to them before they all got their phones out from their pockets and opening Twitter

Their accounts:
Jungwon - Yang_Garden, @Jung_One
Heeseung - HeeHee ,@AceHee
Jay - JayforJw, @ParkcornJay
Jake - PuppyJakey, @Simpuppyunnie
Sunghoon - p.svnghoon, @IceHoon
Sunoo - MintchocoSunoo, @Foxynoo
Niki - NikiJackson, @Nikkities
Yeonjun - ChoiYawnzzn, @Yeons
Soobin - Soobs, @bunnybin
Beomgyu - Beombeom, @Gyu-beom
Taehyun - HyunHyung, @Beomismine
Huening kai - Hyuka, @plushieKai
(That was a lot I know)

ChoiYawnzzn @Yeons
This man ain't yours, he's mine
My boyfie is so handsome right
Ain't my fault if y'all are feeling single :)

ChoiYawnzzn @Yeons This man ain't yours, he's mine My boyfie is so handsome right Ain't my fault if y'all are feeling single :)

195 likes | 5 retweets

@plushieKai:Just hyung being hyung
@Beomismine:Still feeling pity for Soobin hyung being with you
➥bunnybin replying to Beomismine:yeah I also feel pity for me
➥Yeons replying to Beomismine:I also feel pity for Beomgyu having to be with you
➥Yeons replying to bunnybin:You're sleeping outside tonight :)
➥Gyu-beoms replying to Yeons:yeah same I really feel pity for myself