𝟏𝟓 - 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

Third person's pov

Third person's pov

"Okie let's go" Jake then dragged Sunghoon's hand and drags him out of his room. They walk down stairs with their hands held to each other and fingers intertwining

"Wow, going on date I see" Jake's mom teases as she smiles at both males. "Use protection- Ow! " Jake's dad rubs his arm, where he got hit by his wife.

Jake only turns red and Sunghoon was laughing silently at him. "We haven't even done that"

"Oh that's romantic, you two wanna save it for your first night after getting married I see- Ow! Honey! " Jake's dad gets hit again by her wife. "Stop saying those, let them have a romantic date without those dirty things getting in the way! " Jake's mom tsked as she hits her husband again

"Well... We'll get going now" Sunghoon bows to Jake's parents. "Don't forget to use protection- gah! " Jake's dad ran away before he gets hit by her wife again

Jake and Sunghoon only laughs as they both exits the house. "Says here that the Moon Love restaurant is just a few minutes away from here" Sunghoon pauses, "Should we walk? "

"Ehm I'm kinda lazy hehe" Jake laughs. "Let's just take a cab then" Sunghoon answers before he called a cab that was going at their way

Time skip at the restaurant

"It's so cute here" Jake exclaims. "Jake hyung, Sunghoon hyung! " They saw Sunoo wave at their direction. They saw the other too.

Jay and Jungwon were wearing:

Sunoo and Ni-ki were wearing:

And Heeseung and Geonu's clothes:

( Yes gotta have the bottoms wear skirts 😌 )

"Oh my gosh we look so CUTE! " Geonu squeals. "We do but not as cute as you" Heeseung winks at Geonu. Geonu slaps Heeseung's arms and then hides his tomato face in his hands.

"So I can organize something tomorrow, just a quick question" Sunoo takes a sip from his drink and then puts it down on the table. "Who are the tops" Sunoo almost made everyone choke on their drinks. When everyone gained their posture again, "Me" Jay, Heeseung, Sunghoon and Niki answered.

"No wonder we're always the sassy ones" Geonu points out. "Of course, gotta have them suffering" Sunoo laughs, the tops agreeing with a sigh. "Anyways, should we order? " Jake questions, looking at the others for an answer.

"Why order when we bottoms are the whole ass meal- Oww!" Geonu rubbed his shoulder which got hit by Jungwon, "We're here to eat, not to talk dirty stupid ass" Jungwon flicked Geonu's forehead

"You deserved that" Sunoo laughs at Geonu's annoyed face. "Anyways let's order" Heeseung says

A waitress came to their table and gave them a long menu, "Hello, welcome to Moon Love! My name is Areum and how may I take your order" She asked, her smile appearing very brightly.

They then stopped and then looked at the menu, discussing what they should order. Jay starts, "So we'll order a large baked ziti, regular margherita pizza, 1 plate of fried chicken, a regular lasagna and 4 glasses of bottomless iced tea please"

After a few scribbling on the tickler notebook, the waitress nodded with a smile and bowed, "Your order will come in a few minutes" She said and gave a smile before walking away from the table.

( a "bottomless" drink is a term here in the Philippines where a "bottomless" drink means that they pay for the drink and then can get refills at no additional cost )

"Yo- they both look so cute together" Jake says with a smile, looking at the waitress who served them with a cute smile and the cashier talking to each other. "But not as cute as you" Sunghoon pinches Jake's cheeks, laughing at Jake's face being smooshed.

An: Uh surprise update ig, honestly was supposed to publish this next month but ik y'all have been waiting so yeah, please do enjoy it!