𝟏𝟔 - 𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐒?

Third persons's pov

Third persons's pov

"So I just realized that there's not a single person here, I'm convinced that the waitress and that cashier are in a relationship" Geonu claps his hands. "Why don't you ask them?" Jake looks over at the cashier counter.

"Cause it'll be weird when I suddenly come over to them and randomly ask 'hey are you two in a relationship?' right" Geonu does make a point.

"It's not weird when you make a bet out of it" Ni-ki smiles deviously. "That's even weirder! " Sunoo slaps Ni-ki's arm and got a laugh as a response

"That makes it fun! Come on please love! " Ni-ki pleaded with puppy eyes which not happens that much so Sunoo just let it be.

"Fine, everyone up for it? If so then starting with Ni-ki, taken or just friends? " Sunoo rolled his eyes playfully.

"I think they're in a relationship" Ni-ki clapped. "I think they're just friends" Geonu argued back.

"Well I think they're just in talking stage" Jake grins awkwardly. "Same" Sunghoon and Jungwom joins.

"Jake hyung is always correct so I'm joining him! " Jungwom clings to Jake's arm. "We both think they're in a relationship" Sunoo flipped his non existent long hair.

"Me, Geonu and Jay are team friends" Heeseung stated. "What's the prize? 300,000 won? " Sunghoon asks like it was nothing.

An: Yes all of them are crazy rich (sanaol)

350,000 won = 259.73 us dollars.

"This is gonna be easy money" Ni-ki laughed like a maniac.

"Don't get your hopes too high Niki-ah" Jake pointed out and laughed when Ni-ki acted like he was sulking.

"Your orders are here!" Areum, their waitress came with 2 huge plates and behind her was the cashier holding a tray with the 4 ice teas on top.

"Thank you! By the way, we have a question" Jungwon smiles as Areum finished putting the plates on the table, the male cashier named Minjun was now handing out their ice teas.

"Are you both by any chance in a relationship? " Areum and Minjun seemed flustered by the question as their faces turned red.

"O-oh uhm no we're in the talking stage first and I'm courting her" Minjun looked away with blush on his cheeks, rubbing his neck, all flustered.

"Why do you ask sir? " Areum pursed her llips together with her cheeks rounding up like a squirrel.

"Cause you two look so cute together! " Sunoo and Geonu squealed with excitement. Minjun's and Areum's face looks so close exploding from that statement.

"Real! " Jungwom and Jake laughed at Minjun and Areum. They both look like tomato that's so close to bursting.

"Oh well hehe thank you" Flustered Areum spoke as she covered her face with her hands. "Well then uhm, your food is gonna be cold so why don't you all eat now" Minjun spoke with a smile after calming himself down.

"Oh right hehe" Ni-ki then handled himself with the food, as well as the others except Sunoo and Geonu. "We'll both get going now" Minjun then grabbed Areum's hand and slowly walked.

"Let's be friends! " Sunoo yelled happily. "Okie! " Areum looked back with a bright smile and replied.

"I like her, she's so fun to tease" Jake giggled. "More than me hm" Sunghoon huffed jokingly and turned his head, not looking at Jake, teasing him.

"Look Jake, Hoon is sulking" Jay laughed at Sunghoon's failed attempt to not smile.

An: HI EVERYONE!! So surprise surprise, I'm bringing this book back! After some time of thinking and procrastination, I finally decided to write this again~ but again, I was actually planning to bring this back a LONG LONG time ago, but my wattpad wasn't letting me edit/write this book in my old phone, so now that I got a new phone, I can write this again.

I missed this book sm, especially because this is my first book and it hold a special place in my heart, so yeahh uhm sorry for this short chapter tho, I was just so excited to write again! And btw if you noticed the names Areum and Minjun, this book marks as the first appearance of both characters as they are my original characters~!

Hope you all liked this my puppies! Happy Eid al-Fitr to the ones celebrating it! Love you lots my puppies and everyone reading this♡♡♡