𝟑 - 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇

Author's pov
That post made all of them laugh. Soon the laughter lessen and then all decided to go to the cafeteria and eat. As they all exit the classroom, girl immediately surrounded them shouting for them to be their boyfriends. All 7 ignored them and entered the cafeteria.

-

After getting their food, they all sat on their usual table which was at the far corner as they do not want to get disturbed despite that they still get disturbed. Jungwon was about to tell them stop disturbing them but someone interrupted him, "Stop disturbing them you hoes! " Beomgyu and Yeonjun shouted with their boyfriends behind them with an expression less face.

They heard a few groans from the girls before they all left. The group sighed in relief finally getting some peace. Soobin and Taehyun sat with their boyfriends on their lap because there weren't enough seat. "Thanks hyung" Jungwon thanked Yeonjun and Beomgyu who nodded at him.

All of them chit chated for some minutes before the bell rang

-

It was the last class of the day and all students were quite relived but Jake and Sunghoon, the last class for them was History while Jay and Jungwon got Chemistry and Heeseung,Sunoo and Niki got Physics. Some students were quite excited, Why? Ofc a handsome teacher, instead of listening to his lessons they are just going to stare at him

"Good afternoon class" Their history teacher, Xiumin (ok so I don't really know if he likes History, I just know that he was a really smart student). The class filled with some greetings before the lesson started

Just a few minutes after the lesson, some of them were already dozing off or were bored. "Fucking history" Sunghoon cussed under his breath, he then grabbed his pencils and drew some doodles on his notebook to at least lessen the boredness. The doodles Sunghoon drew has gotten related to Jake

He drew a puppy with it's head tilting to the side but the one who had the most effect on him was a dog with it's puppies and it made him think of not-so-innocent thoughts about him but this ofc isn't the time to do that. He shrugged at the thought and was about to draw some more but

"Ok class dismissed" Xiumin then arranged his things and went out with some students behind exiting the classroom. Sunghoon sighed in relief and then also arranged his things. He wasn't paying to much attention to his surroundings.

Jake who was patiently waiting for him decided to surprise the younger so he went behind him and then kissed his cheek. Sunghoon had his jaw dropped, his cheeks slightly pink. "Y-yah don't do that" he says looking down slightly blushing and flustered

"Why? I thought you love it when I kiss your cheeks" Jake dramatically places his hand over his chest and acts like he was offended with that small comment. Sunghoon only laughed at him and made his way to the classroom door.

"H-hey wait for me" Jake ran to him and hugged his back from behind ofc. The skin contact making both tingle and have butterflies. The corner of their lips curving up turning into a wide smile. They both walked to the place where Jay had planned to meet.

-

Jake and Sunghoon had just arrived and the second they were there, they saw non of their friends. "I thought they said they'll go here earlier than us" Sunghoon frowned at the sight, seeing no one there maybe they were planning to ditch them just to see Sunghoon suffer since him and Jake were the only ones there.

A sigh was heard from Jake and Sunghoon heard that, he looked beside him and saw Jake with his lips pursed. For some reason Sunghoon started to stare at him, mostly his lips, his breath hitched as he again wonders what it feels to get the boy's lips on him.

"No fuck- I shouldn't be thinking that stuff" Sunghoon shrugs his thoughts

Jake had seem to notice the younger not doing anything but standing there with himself beside him. He then side-eyes the male and sees him looking at him, he then giggles before turning his body towards him, "Is there something on my face? " He asks, his eyes turning to doe eyes as he looks at Sunghoon, his cheeks slightly puffy. Sunghoon controlled himself from pinching his kiss as he then cooes.

"Yes, beauty" Sunghoon answered then smiled. Jake had gotten flustered, he bit his lips trying to not smile as his cheeks turn into crimson red making it look adorn.

An:Hello my puppies, sorry for the short chapter, unfortunately I'm a lil sick and I'm tired of it and because of it I can't make chapters that I guess don't reach up to all of your likings *sigh* but I'll try to make it as exciting and interesting as possible.
Anyways even with this short chapter, I still hope you guys like it (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)