1. Situation Of them | Present

Rubaia, Ruhi

"Rubaia! " Ruhi shout at her elder sister. "Ruhi, i am elder than you show respect. " Rubaia said calmly not wanting to yell at her younger sister.

"Why will i huh!why will i! You take my all happiness! First San and now also my dream why sis why? Why you hate me that much!? " Ruhi said while crying.

But the younger didn’t knew her sister suffered more than her.

They had some misunderstanding. San Ruhi's boyfriend. And he has a crush on Rubaia. But she didn’t like him and mostly she avoid him coz she knew that he is her sister boyfriend. But San 's plan was to get Rubaia so he confessed to Ruhi to get close to Rubaia but his plan didn’t work well as Rubaia is very royal to her sister.

But San forced her to kiss him. And at the same time Ruhi saw them with that position. And she start to misunderstand Rubaia. But As Rubaia is a very introvert girl, she couldn't make her understand. She just keep quite and listening all the hurt word that her younger sister saying to her.

But she was helpless. And also emotionless.

Ruhi love San so much. That she couldn't bear that as she is very emotional girl.

And also their family's are situation wasn’t good. Ruhi's dream was to be a singer. But the company she joined wanted to betray her. And Rubaia got to know that. So she take the place of Ruhi to not make her heartbroken as she is already broken for San.

"Ruhi, this is public! " Rubaia yelled quietly. But Ruhi shouted "No! I will not stop!! Please, answer my question why do you hate me so much!? " "I never hated you Ruhi! " Rubaia said but this time she raised her voice a bit.

"Lier! Lier! Lier! " Ruhi yelled not caring the people around. And that's it Rubaia shout. " RUHI, I AM TELLING YOU ONE MORE TIME PLEASE STOP I NEVER HATED YOU. I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU!!! "

"Help? Do you call it help? Cheating with my boyfriend. Breaking your own sister dream. You call it help? " she chuckled tears in her eyes. While yelling at her elder sister.

"I told you i was helping you. And that's it i am going. You know what, i can't stand with a staborn and a weak person like you " Rubaia said.

"Yeah! I am also going. I also cannot stand with a betrayer like you! " Ruhi said and turn around to leave. She went towards the busy road.

Meanwhile Rubaia is angry coz she didn’t did anything wrong but her younger sister said so many hurtfull word to her.

She turn around angrily but,
She remembered Ruhi can't cross road without anyones help. She scared of busy road.

She hurrily turn around. And,

Her whole world stopped, tears continuously dropping from her eyes.
She set on the ground, while starring at her sister,

Lifeless body laying on the hard ground. Her mind stopped working.
She love Ruhi more than her other sisters. As she was the youngest one.

Flashback coming in her mind.
The first time she hold her in her arm when she comes to this world.

This cruel world.

Now she start thinking it all her fault.

"It's all my fault. Everything is my fault. EVERYTHING IS MY FAULIT!!!  I AM SORRY RUHI! I AM SO SORRY. FOR ME I LOST YOU! I SO SORRY! " she shouted, Cried while holding Ruhi 's lifeless body.

"I don’t deserve to live " she said. Her mind is blank she look at the bridge. The thought of,

Killing herself roaming in her mind. She stood up look at her sister lifeless body. And said

"I am coming to you my little sister " she smiled.

Running towards the bridge.
Looking at the water she smiled.

And the next thing elder died along with the younger ~

"For misunderstanding can make a happy life change into a miserable life. Just like us. And she did a sin for misunderstanding me and i also did a sin for killing myself" Rubaia~

Pria, Rene

Standing on the rooftop while glaring at eachother deadly like they ready to kill eachother.

"Why? " Rene said one word that is enough for Pria to understand what she was talking about

"Coz i love him" Rene chuckled at her cousin sister Pria's replay.

"But before you i also love him " Rene replay back.

"No you are wrong i have been loving him for so long time " Pria said calmly. "But you knew i also love him so much! Then why you do this to me! " Rene shouted at the elder.

"And you knew i also love him very much! That's why i couldn’t control myself when he confessed to me " Pria replay back.

"But you broke me. You hurt my feeling! " Rene continuously cursing her while pushing her backwards.

But Pria attack her back and they got into a serious fight.

They start to fight with eachother. Beating and punching eachother mercilessly. Forgotting the closeness of them the love Between them. The sweetble time they spend with their other sister.

For a someone they're breaking their friendship and making eachother enemy.

But Rene become very aggressive and pushed Pria not knowing it was the end of the rooftop.

And the next thing Pria was laying on the ground blood continuously coming out for falling from so high rooftop.

And Rene realized what she did but it was too late.

Pria is no more. Rene's mind stopped.
Thought of jumping from the rooftop and went towards Pria's deadbody was roaming in her mind.

She unknowingly jumped. The next thing is,

She fall on the top of Pria 's deadbody.
She hug her, crying. Everything around her getting blurry.

She realized that she take her live. Along with her cousin sister pria.

"I am so sorry sister. Accept my apology and take me along with you" Rene said her last word before closing  her eyes forever.

"We did a sin by killing eachother and mostly i am the sinner i am the killer. For jealousy we lost control over ourself and it lead us to sin and sin to dead " Rene ~

Protiva

Going Through depression for losing her 4 precious person.

"I am sorry my little sisters. I Couldn't save you " she cried while saying this holding the photo frame of them
Where they’re looking so happy.

"But, i promised to myself i will bring everything back to normal. I will again bring the happy life of us. I promise " Protiva said.

Walking in a Secret room. Protiva pressed a batton and the Secret door opened.

Where was the "time machine " was keeped.

She remembered the sentence Rubaia told her last time.

"I made a creation. I am only telling it to you. If we ever become apart,
Use it to bring Everything back to
Normal. But be careful coz it can take
Your life~ " _Rubaia

" I am using it for bring everything back to normal, i promise i will be success " said Protiva with a heavy heart ~

The real journey of 'Our Story' began ~

To be continue ~