7. Who are you? where am i?

Everything is getting more complicated.

"What to do now?" protiva asked herself. "God! Please help me out! Ok. Stop being stupid protiva you have to save yoir sisters! But how can i? Gosh! Everything is very complicated! "

"Don’t panick. Just be calm and find a solution

Sister...." again that mysterious voice.

Now she become annoyed. But something caught in her mind, sister?
But how? She looked here and there to find something specific. Now her skin become pale after what she saw in front of her eyes.

Two burning eyes, which was bloody red coloured, staring at her like it will kill her anytime.

"Who are you?" Protiva asked. The mysterious thing just chuckled. And said more "just keep trying untill you lose your every single memory with them." the thing faded leaving Protiva confused. "Untill i lose my memory? What dose it mean?" Protiva close her eyes to calm her mind for some times then again open them and yelled "WHO ARE YOU?" no response. "I SAID WHO ARE YOU? ANSWER ME!" again no response. She was about to shout again when she was a door open reveling another lab inside. Without a single thought she went to the lab and her eyes widen.

A time machine?

She noticed there was a sentence written on the time machine.
'Made by Akib'
"So that means?...." her eyes widen "but akid is dead then who was it?" something click in her mind. "Rubaia? But she is also deas right?.... Now what to do? How to start the time machine 's engine? " she start to think when she noticed a button at the side of it. She pressed it and gladly the engine start. She sit in it.

"I am coming sisters "

Everything become White, she cant see anything so she close her eyes.
She start to feel dizzy.

"Never give up, sister"  this what she heard before everything went black.

To be continue ~