3. The Past | Everything getting horrible

After happily end their primary school life. They went to their next step of school life.

High school life. At first it was all fine but, something happen to their family. So, the two family separate from eachother.

It was sad for the sister that they can no longer be with eachother except when they went to school.

But they made a promise.

They find a Secret forest behind the school building. And there they decided to meet eachother everyday.

And there they made their promise.

"Um..... What happen to them? " Ruhi said innocently. Then Rubaia said, "Ruhi, we are still kids. We don't have to go between them. Let them do whatever they want "

"But what will happen to us, we can no longer be with eachother " Rene said sadly. "Ah... Don't be sad. See we are still here together. We will meet eachother everyday! " Pria said.

"Hm.. Right! Let's make a promise! " Protiva said. "What promise? " Ruhi said

Protiva stand up from the ground. And signals others to also stand up.
"Let's hold eachother hand" Protiva said. They all did what she said.

"We will be always together. And always stay by eachother side. We will always share eachother feeling. Tell our deepest secret to eachother. Help eachother. No matter what problem we go through we will always stay by eachother side and save eachother. It's our promise and we promise to never break it. And make a memorable story of us " after finished Protiva said to eachother.

"Now let's repeat this together " And they all start to repeated their promise by holding eachother 's hands.

Things go well in high school. Even they can't be with eachother the whole day like the past. They still meet eachother and share their feelings to eachother.

Untill they end the high school life and start their College life.

And Again something worst happen to their family so that's why they went in different area.

And also sisters got separated from eachother. It was very heartbreaking for them as they can't met eachother. As they went in different College.

But still they managed to find a place.
It was a Ocean. A beautiful Ocean.

After finished College they run to the ocean and met eachother there.

They laughed, ran, gossiped, sang, and share their College life.
They thought now maybe everything go well but, actually not after they finished their College life and start University life.

Things become getting horrible. They start to ignored eachother without their knowing.

They would be absent in their meet up date. Execp Protiva.

Ruhaia start to becoming emotionless for over stress and study and also for family problem. Rene started to love someone.

Ruhi got a boyfriend. Pria also started to love someone.

And lastly Protiva is still the same.
Protiva noticed everyone behaviour.

So, one day she called everyone to come to theireet uo place.

It was the last day of happy life.
The last day they was with eachother.
They thought everything would be fine but,

But they didn’t knew what was waiting for them in future.

To be continue ~