OH - 2

'i wanted to see you
today. guess you were
busy with someone else'

k.

– i saw you? –

"Ms. Kim, this is your schedule today.. and your father contacted me to appoint him to meet you."Minjeing glanced at the girl and raised her brows, "kidding! I wanted to see you today, Minjeong."the girl greeted her and smile.

"Well, I don't. You can leave now."Minjeong stated and placed the paper on top of the other papers that is piled up beside her table. "Can't you see these papers, Somi? I'm busy so please leave me alone."she added.

Somi clicked her tounge and sat on the table, infront of the Kim who's clearly annoyed at her presence. And Somi's hands on her shoulder."Can you just get the hell out of here, I sw—"Minjeong was cutted off when the door opened.

oh shit...

"Jimin."Minjeong called out as she quickly stood up, removing Somi's hand on her shoulder. Jimin chuckled nervously"did i interupt something?"Jimin asked and bit her lips anxiously.

Somi scoffed and rolled her eyes, "isn't it obvious?"she asked sarcastically as she felt Minjeong's glare at her. "I'm so sorry if that so. I'll leave first."Jimin bowed and left.

Minjeong shutted her eyes tightly and massaged the bridge of her nose, "what the fuck are you doing? Later she will think that I have a girlfriend."Somi rolled her eyes.

"Don't you think properly? Get out of here or I'll let the guards drag you out of this office. Choose."Minjeong stated firmly and stared intently at the latter.

Meanwhile as Jimin got out of the office she was shocked of the pending scenario inside the office, she have a girlfriend? she thought and sratched the back of her head.

She saw how Minjeong's expression earlier, she looks so annoyed at angry at the girl, or maybe not? she smiled a little as she saw Jeno talking to Jaemin in the lobby.

"Hey, Rina."Jeno greeted and placed his papers on the suit case. "HALO, KARINA!"Jaemin greeted and smiled at her, goofily. Jimin chuckled at him and nod.

"new case?"she asked as Jaemin nodded, "he's been busy since last week and we barely hang out, the three of us."Jaemin replied at Jimin as he pouted a little.

Jimin made a disgusted face while looking at him, "so busy, Lee."she muttered at him as she got closer at him. "I am, actually. I don't want your Dad to be disappointed if I lose in court later."he smiled a little at the Yoo.

"I know you'll do your best later, good luck."Jimin smiled and hugged him sidewards. Jaemin was standing on the front door and felt Minjeong's presence and noticed she was staring at the two, hugging eachother.

"Attorney Kim? What are you doing here?"Jaemin asked her. Minjeong kept quiet as her eyes squinted a little before walking away. Jaemin was stunned and yet not suprised.

bitch. If you're jealous, i am too???

Jaemin shutted the door loudly making the two let go of each other. Jaemin took his coat off and threw it inside the back of the car. "What was that, Na?"a stone cold tone asked.

Before asking the question, he sat inside the car and turned the engine on. "Nothing's wrong, Minjeong."he replied and stepped on the gas. "Now, let me ask you. Why are you like that earlier?"he asked back and brushed his hair using his fingers.