OH - 04

anything 4 u by lany

'hindrance everywhere.'

k.

– anything –
〔 yjm's pov 〕

The door was opened by a guard as they greeted the both of us. I saw Minjeong's Mom sitting on the chair— waiting for the both of us. "What's the matter?"I heard Minjeong ask as she sat on the couch while I was left standing beside her.

"Take a seat, Jimin."I heard her Mother state, I nodded and sat beside Minjeong who's staring at me. "What?"I asked her in a whispering manner. She shook her head and panned her attention to her Mother.

"I actually have a proposal, you know?"she smiled and stare at me directly.

Yet even before she could open her mouth the door was opened bh a certain girl. "Auntie! Oh... and Minjeong."she muttered. Somi, right? I averted my gaze away from her to my hands.

I could feel that Somi were tensed up while Minjeong was uncomfortable. I could feel Minjeong's gaze on me while I kept my gaze on my hand.

Her hand came into my vision, it was hers holding mine. She held my hand tight and gave me a comforting smile. "I hope you're fine."she whispered at me.

why is she looking at me like that..?

"How come you're here?"I looked up and saw Somi looking at me. "Huh? What?"I asked, "I mean how could they let a person like you enter the office?? And duh? Holding hands with Minjeong?"she asked in a warry tone.

"Excuse me. I don't want a fight inside my goddamn office."Taeyeon, Minjeong's Mother stated firmly. "You should go home, Jimin."she requested and looked at me.

Minjeong's gaze shifted from me to her Mom. "What? Aren't we supposed to talk about the proposal?"she asked while her eyebrows furrowed.

It was clearly shown that she's unpleased. "No, It's fine. I understand."I smiled at Minjeong and removed her grip on my hand. I stood up and bowed before leaving them.

A guy approached me as soon as I left the office. "Ms. Yoo? Great! Mrs. Kim said that after you left the office I should take you home."he stated and smiled at me. "I am their personal assistant."

Oh.

As we entered the car I can't help to think whay was the proposal about. Is it about Dad? That he wanted me to marry Minjeong? Or about something really confidential?

But if that so, why did she requested me to leave her office instead of Somi? And why does it hurt that is she more in favor of Somi than me who's only pretending to be her son's girlfriend?

– 𓂀 –
〔 kmj's pov... 〕

What the hell was that?

After Somi left the atmosphere turned into an unwelcoming one. Neither the both of us dared to talk. I really want to break the silence but no. I want her to explain herself why she let Jimin go instead of Somi.

I heard her sigh, "look, if you're thinking why I told Jimin to go home It's because of something. Somi came here just to beg that she wanted to court you or something. And of course, as a Mother I respect your relationship with Jimin so I've been telling her to stop."she explained.

I glanced at her and she looked hesitant about something. "Tell me, what is it?"I said and asked, she played with her fingers like a kid. Is she older than me or what?

"Minjeong, The proposal I was telling you about earlier was about partnering with Jimin's company."she stated and swallowed her saliva. "And why so hesitant earlier..?"I questioned her confusedly.

"I already said about Somi, right? It's about it. Somi.. she requested to her father to do anything that can bring down Jimin's Dad's business. And I'm sure that will be announced later, especially since Somi went here earlier."

"And you just told me today?"I asked her with sarcasm on my voice. "Sorry."she muttered silently. I stood up"I'll be going. Don't wait for me to come home later, because I won't come home."I stated before leaving the office of hers.

– 𓂀 –
『 third person's pov 』

Atfter Jimin got to her condo she placed her coat down on the couch and opened the television before opening the refrigerator grabbing the water before closing it.

"OH?! Just in people, there is an announcement that the Yoo Company was reportedly bankrupt since last week. It was reportedly that some of the employee's stole some money from the mentioned Clothing brand company."Jimin heard the reporter stated seriously.

"Whilst the Law Firm that the Yoo's hold was also affected by the sudden bankruptcy. Now, let us hear the voice of the owner of the mentioned Company, Mr. Yoo Jeongyeon."

Jimin frozed on her spot as she heard her Father's name came out from the news caster's mouth. She immediatly looked at the TV screen and saw her Father's face.

Her thoughts were cutted when her phone ringed. "Jeno.."she called out to the caller. "Hey, It's fine. I'll be coming over at your condo, okay? Hold tight please. I'm coming."the man said softly.

He could hear Jimin's sobs from the other line, he was worried for his 'friend' of course, who wouldn't?

– 𓂀 –

"Jaemin! I have to go, Jimin need me and I really have to go."Jeno informed the latter who's holding a piece of paper. "What?! I have to come with you. She's my friend too?"Jaemin asked sarcasrically.

Jaemin could see how Jeno's expression was really worried while he's driving the car, "Jeno, I know she'll be fine. No need to worry."Jaemin comforted the latter.

"I was just really worried, okay? You know how fragile she can be sometimes."Jeno stated as Jaemin could only nod at him. He's right. Jimin's fragile most of the time but.. I am too? Yet I never saw you looked like that when I was hurt.

Minjeong on the other hand was about to walk through the hallway of Jimin's unit, saw Jeno and Jimin hugging each other, whilst Jimin was crying on his shoulder, the door was fully opened.

She could see how Jeno hold Jimin tight in his arms. She sighed and watched the both of them with a tight smile. Jimin was gripping on Jeno's polo.

She flinched when someone wiped her cheeks. "Stop crying."she heard someone talked. She bit her lip and pulled the man in to a hug. The scent of him lingered in her nostrils, knowing who the man was.

"Jaemin."she called. "Stop crying. You look ugly when you cry."Jaemin laughed a little as he wiped his own tears. Minjeong hugged him tighter and gripped on his polo like what Jimin is doing to Jeno.

How could this possibly hurt? How?

How can you be jealous or hurt especially when you have no rights to feel those?

– for you –

'anything for you.'

J.