OH - 03

'just you beside me,
I couldn't ask for more.'

k.

– beside –

Mark of signature on the paper as Jaemin sighed before walking away with the paper he's been waitint for. An approval for fighting in court, He has been wanting to fight in court for a long time because while he worked as an attorney, he has never had the experience of dealing with other attorneys from other firms.

He sat down on his chair with a small smile and sighed. He put the paper inside the drawer before he stared at his new office with a wide smile and opened the blindfolds. Seeing the other buildings outside made him amaze.

It didn't take long before someone knocked on his door. "come in."he stated and gazed on the door seeing a tall woman. "Mr. Na, I am Attorney Kim's secretary, she wants to give it to you if you are allowed to fight in court, In fact, she made me do this for you for a long time I and is just waiting for your papers to be approved."

The woman stated and handed an envelope. "Thank you, Ms. Kim."Jaemin thanked her and placed the paper on the table. "I will take my leave now, Attorney Na, so you can open your envelope."the secretary bowed and took her leave.

Jaemin opened the envelope and saw an id with his face printed on it, small piece of hard papers that will serve as a business card of his, a short letter and a piece of paper that has a signature of the CEO with Minjeong's signature.

He picked the paper and read it. 'if you received this, it means that your papers have been approved to fight with another attorney and if so I am proud of you. Like always.' a hand written letter from Minjeong made him feel overwhelmed.

Minjeong is right. I over looked on my self and I didn't even remember how much she helped me in things that I didn't have the courage to do. He placed the paper back inside the envelope aand placed it inside the drawer.

– 𓂀 –
– tw!¡ –

A sharp pain on a man's thigh as a knife was stabbed on it. When he felt it, he cried out in pain, the sharp pain haunted his whole body as he held his thigh. He stared at the figure that dominants him with a trembling eyes.

"Take it easy, Mj, it seems like you want to kill that mayor."A man muttered and pulled her away slightly from the man who's close to crying in pain. "You killed him, didn't you?"Minjeong asked and crouched down at his height.

Silence enveloped the atmosphere as the mayor in front of her couldn't answer. "Is that difficult to answer? But when you killed the defendant, it's easy?"she asked and glared at him.

Before doing a move Minjeong glanced at the man behind him and stood up, "one word, I will kill this person."Minjeong muttered and gripped on the gun tightly before loading it. The mayor breathed out heavily.

The man smiled at her and gave her a slight nod.

When she received a signal from the older, she pointed her gun at the mayor in front of her. As she was about to pull the trigger the mayor raised his hands and yelled; "I will speak! I will tell the truth."

"speak."

"Yes, i killed the defendant... because i was ordered to. There was no specific person, they were unknown."he confessed to the two and breathed deeply. "Then, how come you were willing to kill the defendant..?"

"They used my family to make me do that thing.. but I'll say it myself, I have no connection with the person who I killed.. I just know that someone ordered me."

– 𓂀 –

"Here's the paper... you ordered your secretary with, I'm here to visit you."Minjeong looked up and saw Jimin standing infront of her with a slight smile. "What are you doing here?"Minjeong asked and placed her pen down and closed her folder.

She focused her attention on the woman in front of her now. Staring deeply into the eyes of the woman in front of her. Jimin felt that the woman was staring at her intensely. "Is it bad to visit you?"she asked and chuckled, placing the paper on the table on top of the folder,

"I didn't say anything. I was just surprised you are here."Minjeong muttered at her and raised her eyebrows as she sighed. "Aren't you busy."Minjeong asked and opened her drawer grabbing a chocolate. "here."she handed the chocolate on the person infront of her.

"what is this for?"Jimin asked, accepting the chocolate. "You have a period... Chaeyoung unnie said, you might be angry at me later.."Minjeong stated hesitantly and closed the drawer.

Jimin had her eyes rolling out of a sudden annoyance she felt. The woman sat infront of her with a pout on her lips, Jimin wanted the attention of the latter and she didn't know why. Maybe because of her period? Or she just really likes it because she's bored.

"Can you give me attention first?"Minjeong was suprised from the sudden words. "What?"she asked and placed her papers on the box. "Attention?"Jimin nodded and pouted more.

"I'm busy? I'm fixing my papers on the box. I'm switching firm."Minjeong stated and stood up, heading infront of Jimin and placed the box infront of the latter.

"So you're really leaving?"Jimin asked and took a piece of the chocolate and ate it. "Yes, grandpa wants it, so who am I to say no?"Minjeong stated and smiled at the latter a bit.

"I remembered why I was here."the Yoo muttered as the Kim hummed at her while fixing her things. "Dad wants us to live in the same house and I want to inform you about that, I don't want to make a decision for both of us alone."Jimin stated.

"The decision is up to you because you're the mastermind for this matter, Jimin."Minjeong replied and turned her lamp off. "Actually, I already agreed, I'm just telling you."Jimin rolled her eyes.

Minjeong sighed in disbelief and called her assistant to help her carry the boxes she provided for her things inside her old office. "You're really implusive sometimes."Minjeong informed.

The door opened as the five men came in to lift the box while Jimin looked at Minjeong while she was talking on the phone. The Attorney's posture is undeniably attractive, hands on hips and serious expression.  Jimin will no longer lie that Minjeong is attractive in her eyes.

She will not be surprised if there are many people who like the Lawyer who is in front of her now. She gently held the Lawyer's hand and stroked it slowly. Indeed, the hand was soft and smooth, her skin is very soft and it is undeniable that their hand fits together.

"Thank you, Doctor Hwang, I will try to tell Mom that."Minjeong ended the call and suprisingly stood up while her hands in clasped together. "Let's go, Mom's waiting at the company."

That was the last words that Jimin heard when she was pulled outside the firm. Jimin was surprised when someone grabbed her waist tightly. "You alright? There is a lot of media out there so please ignore it."Jimin nodded at the remarks.

Things happened quickly and she didn't know that they had reached the outside of the company. Sooner as she saw how the camera flashed outside the van she felt anxious and swallowed thickly. The Lawyer with her is obviously famous.

Aside from being an Lawyer, Minjeong is the granddaughter of the Senate President of the Republic of South Korea. The daughter of the President of the most successful Law Firm and the Head of the General Surgeon of EastRidge Medical Hospital.

"You good?"Minjeong asked, worriedly. Jimin nodded, the truth is that she's not okay, she's afraid of whatever the media might do when they get out of the van they're riding in. Minjeong held her hand tightly, whispering; "you're safe, I'm beside you. I won't leave you alone."

– you –

'whatever happens I'm always
here'

k.