OH - O1

'have you been inlove?
with someone you just
met few minutes ago?'

— k.

– oh my!–

"good morning, Ms. Yoo, the car is prepared. We'll be waiting for you downstairs."a woman said in her mid 20s, maybe 23? i don't know. And i don't want to know.

"Mom, i'm 24 years old for heavens sake, i can take care of my own."i stated as she only sighed at me, what? "i know, but you'll be meeting the son of the Choi Group and i wanted you to be oriented."she explained, Choi Group? seriously?

"is this a joke? y'all are gonna continue my marrige?"i asked in disbelief as she nodded and patted my shoulder as she lead me outside the house, "please, be respectful."

i sighed knowing i can't do anything againts this but if i just have a plan to get out of that marrige, i would. I felt the car stopped as the car door beside me was opened by someone.

"good morning, young mistress, Mr. Yoo and the Choi family has been expecting your arrival and a note said by Mr. Yoo is "you should be prepared for the talk later" that's all, young mistress.."the man stated as i hummed and head out of the car.

i walked through the hallways as i bumped in to someone, "shit. I'm so sorry, miss."they muttered as picked my hand bag up that fell on the floor, she handed me the bag.

i felt her moved swiftly beside me and run faster with a heavy pant. i turned around and saw her shadow decreasing from my sight. i turned back around and continued to walk my way to Dad's office.

once i reached the door, i knocked before coming inside his office. "Dad and Choi's i'm here"i stated respectfully and bowed as soon as i faced them as a small confused sound was the respond.

"excuse me? Miss, i'm afraid you've mistaken me."a soft voice yet daunting spoked, i stood up straight as soon as i heard their voice, it was a girl with a long hair, it was little wavy but it suited her so much.

she cleared her throat as i went back to my senses, i looked at the table and saw a nameplate on top of the table, 김민정 — Chief Operating Officer

"i'm sorry for the disturbance, Ms. Kim.."i muttered as she hummed at me"what are you looking for, Miss?"she asked as she stood up and grabbed her coat from the chair she was sitting to.

"t— to Mr. Yoo's office, the Ceo's office."i stammered as she nodded and opened the door for me, we both left her office as she lead to my Father's office.

once we reached the office, i sighed when she were about to leave i held her arm which made her suprised, "Ms. Kim, I know we just met but can you help me?"she stopped and faced her body to me.

she nodded at me"help me to get away from my marrige.. i— can you pretend to be my girlfriend?"i asked as her eyebrows raised, i know she's shocked but i need to do this.

she looked at me, "i'll help you."she replied as she held the door knob and twisted it that made the door opened, i felt my body stiffen when her free hand reached my waist.

"Dad."i called as they all looked at me, all of them, inside this huge office, "M— Ms. Kim?"the head of the Choi stuttered and stood up bowing respectfully.

"Sit down, Karina, and Ms. Kim why are you here?"Dad ordered and asked the COO beside me, i was about to sit when she gripped on my waist more tight.

"i'm here to escort my girlfriend, Mr. Yoo."she replied blankly with a sharp gaze towards him and the Choi's. Wow, she's a good actress if i might say.

"girl— what?"he repeated as Ms. Kim looked at him"yes, Mr. Yoo. Your daughter is my girl so what's up here?"she asked as she pulled me closer to her body.

"that's absurd! i'm courting her!"Haechul shouted as he stood up furiously, since when did i have a suitor...? the girl beside me released her hand from my waist and held my hand firmly.

"you have?"she asked and looked at me with a soft face, softer than i could even imagine. I shaked my head nervously and smiled at her assuring her.

"she refused to, so it means you're the only one who knew you're courting her"she huffed and rolled her eyes.

"sorry for the disturbance, Mr. Yo, your daughter and I will go first"she muttered and pulled me out of the office, once we reached her office she looked at me.

"are you okay now?"she asked as she handed a glass of water and sat infront of me, "yeah, a bit."i replied and sipped on the glass"give me a call if there's a problem about the scene earlier."she handed a business card with a black card.

"I have accompanied the black card so that they know that you are not spending their money anymore.. don't be shy to use my card, it has unlimited content, don't worry"she explained with a blank expression.

i stared at the black card in the table, examining it. i've seen this many times or recieved from past suitors but i'm a stranger to her.. i heard her soft sigh.

"i'll accompany you out, let's go."

– 𓂀 –

"tell me the truth. Are you both really in a relationship."once i reached the mansion, they questioned me immediatly. "Yes."i replied shortly as i heard him huff a little. "are you serious? Or is it all just a show?"

that question made me stop and look at him in a few seconds, "yes, it is true.. i am serious"i gulped a little as i heard the door opened again. "what the hell is happening?"i heard my older sister spoke.

"we're just questioning her, talk to her about her relationship with the COO of our company, handle this carefully, Chaeyoung, the partnership she just ruined is a huge loss."

"i didn't ruin anything."i stood up and raised my voice a little as he glared at me, i kept quiet as Chaeyoung unnie grabbed my arm and lead me to her room.

"you pulled the COO??"she asked suprised at the news. She's my sister.. of course, i can trust her. "truthfully, no.. it was a misunderstanding to you.. it was an act."i confessed.

"but i'll admit.. she's pretty and handsome at the same time."i admitted as she smiled at me, teasingly. "I won't even deny that but.. i heard she's hard to be with, she would always stare at you in a cold gaze."she informed.

"i heard but i guess i'll deal with it until they're satisfied in my relarionship shows."i sighed and lay on her bed, closing my eyes.

"you have your own room, Karina"

"i'm lazy to get up! let me sleep here"i complained and hugged her pillow and closed my eyes fully, drifting to my dream land.

–– ★ ––

'cause if you'll ask me
i did.'

— k.

:0 i'm alive!! still. :D