OH - 05

– wet clothes –

Jaemin cleared his throat and tapped Jeno's shoulder as the two let go from eachother.

"Why are your clothes wet?"Jaemin looked at Jimin and waved his hands"nothing, I bumped into a man and he spilled his water on my clothes."he smiled a little.

"Are you okay?"he asked. Jimin nodded, "a bit."Jaemin smiled and rubbed her head. "Try to stay still at the bright side, okay? I'm here."Jimin held his hand with both of her hands and smiled.

"Of course, I- I will."

Jaemin placed his hands inside his pocket. "Hey, the both of you. I need to leave.. I still have a pending case."he stated before walking down the stairs.

As he reached the exit— a single drop of water fell on to his nose as he touched it.

Shutting his eyes, waiting for the rain drops to hit him.

He felt a presence beside him— was suprised when he saw none other than Minjeong who's holding an umbrella. "I know you will leave immediately when you see them both up close."she muttered.

Jaemin grabbed the umbrella and closed it before throwing it on the floor. "Let's play. Shall we?"he asked with a thin smile.

"You know my answer."

– 𓂀 –

"Jeno, that's not my point."Jimin stated and sighed"then, what is it? You can tell me, I am all ears, Jimin."he assured and grabbed her hand. "It was a sudden that the our company were bankrupt."

Jeno was taken aback — he didn't expect this topic. "What do you mean?"he asked, focusing all of his attention to the latter. "I mean- the campany is doing fine. I don't know why— how this happened."

Jeno retreated a little and thought deeply. A sudden changes? Maybe it's because someone did it and it didn't go bankrupt on its own?

He was confused. He don't rely nor trust his gut that much but this, this thing was uncertain. How can it go bankrupt like that if it is well taken care of?

Jimin on the other hand was confused by the sudden silence. "Is there something wrong?"she asked, worried. "None. I.. I went blank, I apologize."he stated and breathed out.

"Can I ask you a question, Jimin?"he brought up as the woman nodded a little. "What is it?"

"When was the last time you encountered someone who seemed- no, when was the last time your family encountered someone who seemed to hate you guys..?"

"the other day... I guess?"

"Who exactly?"

"Somi."

"She looked like she hates my whole personality nor my presence. It felt like she want to slap me."

"Somi, who?"

"Jeon Somi. Why?"

That's fucking imposible.

the Jeon's are like the twins of the Kims. As far as I know Jimin and Minjeong are in a fake shit relationship. It's imposible that the Jeon's family would do that...

Jeno contemplated and looked directly at Jimin. "I want you to be aware of your surroundings. Maybe she does hate you so you have to be alert on them or when you're around them."

Jimin was still confused yet she nodded, she don't understand why, why is he acting like this.

He looks so serious and unsettled.

"Jimin, I have to go. The firm needs me."Jeno bid his goodbye as Jimin hummed at him.

– 𓂀 –

A sound of alarm clock halted the Kim who's laying on the bed, sleeping soundly. She opened her eyes and felt a streak of pain on her head, hissing.

Her eyes wandered around the room, sunlight hitting her body as she processed for a while, recalling what happened from the last night. She groaned and hear a snore below the bed.

She rubbed her eyes and saw Jaemin laying on the floor with his face smudge with dry liquor while his left hand resting on his closed eyes while the other placed on his stomach.

Rubbing her head a little and stood up before looking at the time. Her eyes winded when the clock shows 10:32am. I'm LATE. She grabbed her car keys and left the unit where Jaemin lives.

As she reached her condo, she notice a unfamiliar shoes inside, she is indeed sure that someone is inside her condo— waiting for her to arrive. She have the gut that it is one of her Moms.

She walked directly at her room and saw someone laying on the bed, hugging her pillow. She ignored the latter and grabbed her clothes from the closet before running in the bathroom.

While taking a bath for some minutes, she flinched when someone opened the bathroom door. The fog inside the shower was blurry and that's what she's thankful for.

She gulped a little, a bit tensed on who's the person behind those glass.

"Minjeong? Are you there...?"someone called out as she felt as if an iced bucket of water was dropped in her head.

She's familiar with the voice, so much.

"It's me Jimin."

– 𓂀 –

"I've been waiting for you since last night."Jimin informed the latter who's eating the meal she prepared. "I thought you're on your own unit? I went somewhere."Minjeong asked and replied.

"I am, but still you told me you'll come over so I waited for you to come yet you didn't came. I asked your grandpa on what's the passcode of your unit."Jimin stopped her mid sentence when she saw Minjeong rubbing her skin.

"And.. he gave it to me unhesitant."she added.

"Are you okay? You seem.. cold?"she asked and held the latter's hand. It was unexpectedly that hot. She was about to touchMinjeong's forehead when the latter were alarmed and stopped her by holding her wrist.

"I can manage, Jimin."she stated, firmly.

"Let me check your temperature."Jimin insisted, removing the latter's grip and touched its burning forehead.

"You're sick. You should finish that up and drink some medecine."Jimin added and stood up, opening the cabinet grabbing the medecine she needed– that Minjeong needed.

"I can handle myself, Yu, I'm not a child anymore."the Kim blurted out and stood up heading on her bedroom.

– of mine –