Mystery meeting chapter four

Y/N pov: *yawns*
Aquas pov: you tired
Y/N POV: yeah, well good night I see you tomorrow.
Aquas POV: good night see you tomorrow
Y/N POV: *sleeps* *wakes up 1 hour later* what's all that noise *goes downstairs* I can hear you all the way to my room.
Aqua's POV: sorry to wake you up but we may have unexpected guests coming
Y/N POV: what do you mean and what kind of guests.
Aquas POV: idk but I know that there powerful and like us.
Y/N POV: wait so there witches like us.
Aquas POV: yes but your more powerful than them than me.
Y/N POV: wow when are they going to get here.
Aquas POV: idk but I know that there coming soon.
Y/N POV: *five hours later* I'm bored *door clicks*
Aquas POV: *sighs* I'm going to go read*
Y/N POV: I'm going to go to sleep.
Aquas POV: * reads Harry Potter* get him Harry Potter yeah that's what you get Malfoy
Y/N POV: *wakes up* *yawns* bruh I woke up for no reason at all * hears knocking on the front door* eeeeeeeekkkkk *runs to aquas room* *knocks the door down. Aqua!!!!!!
Aquas pov: *gets up and drops the book* what what is it!
Y/N: someone is knocking on the fudging door.
Aquas POV: seriously you were scared of people knocking on the door *Y/N shakes her head* *sighs* I'll go get the door. *opens the door* oh hey didn't think you guys came here early I thought you guys were coming later.
Strangers pov: yeah we decided to come here early.
Y/N POV: Aqua who are these witches.
Aquas POV: oh right you don't know them,well there are Cleo, KitKat, moon, and sun.

Yes I am putting myself in here because I want to for reasons and her name is KitKat and I'm sorry if it's short I'll to make it longer in the next chapter good bye for now and pls be patient for the next chapter.