Y/N gets kidnapped part 2 chapter 8

TW: CUSSING

Y/N POV
*opens eyes slowly*Ugh, what happened, where am I? Thought Y/N.Is this Scarlett's lair, it looks pretty dark, I can't see a thing in here.

Scarlett's POV
Ahhhhh~ so miss little Y/N is finally awake. Well well well you look really beautiful no wonder everyone loves you.

Y/N POV
What do you want with me! I have nothing to give you fuckin evil witch!!!!!!

Scarlett's POV
Simple I just want you to join me so they can realize what they done to us.

Y/N POV
What do you mean they can realize what they done to us. They done nothing to hurt me.

Scarlett's POV
Oh but that's where your wrong. You see I used to be their best friend, their bff. But then they betrayed me for just trying to betray us*fakes crying* and your school friends betrayed you too just for being different. You see we're not that different from each other we're almost the same. But what I'm afraid of is there going to betray you too. Just like how they betray me. They want to use you for your powers, for your knowledge, your kindness, and your trust.

Y/N POV
No your wrong, your wrong they will never do that to me I'm family to them, they care for me and they will save me I know it, and they will never betray me. Also your the one who betrays them, that's why they left you.

Scarlett's POV
Alright believe what you want but don't come crying to me when they actually do betray you. Oh and pls remember this they are not what they say they are.
And you are right they will come for you. But remember this they will betray you.*pours black smoke on Y/N* goodnight my darling apprentice~

Y/N POV
What is that black smoke dammit it's getting hard to breathe, I can't breathe, need air, I need air*slowly closes her eyes*

Omg finally I finished this chapter. Also sorry again for the late chapter I've just been busy lately and my birthday's tomorrow so I'll be pretty busy. And thx again for reading this chapter hopefully you guys liked it and I'll be making more soon see y'ah my fellow witches~