Y/N gets kidnapped part 1 chapter 7

Evil witch POV
*window breaks* *gets in Y/N room* what a lovely day~, ah so this is the all powerful witch*walks over to where Y/N is sleeping on her bed* well since no one else is going to have her might as well have her for myself~ *picks up Y/N and ties her to her broom*

Sky's POV
*rushes in Y/N room* what with all of all the commotion, you why are you here, why now!!!

Evil witch POV
Because darling~ she's more powerful than me, so of course she has to be my apprientce and we can rule the world together and claim whats rightfully ours just the two of us, partner in crime and together we will be the most powerful witches in the world!!!

Sky's POV
No, your going to make her evil just like you a heartless witch, who just cares about herself, and no one else besides yourself. That's why you want her so much so you can erase her memories about everyone she loves, so you can have her for yourself, but no matter what we will still stop you!!!!

Evil witch POV
Awwww~ that was so touching now we must be on our way, goodbye Sky*flys off with Y/N still tied to her broom.

Sky's POV
Nooooooo Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries in tears* *whispers to self* I will get you back Y/N I promise.

Eclipse POV
*rushes in Y/N room* What happened!!!! *sees Sky crying* Sky why are you crying, what happened.

Sky POV
She took her, she fudging took her, how could she betray us we were her friends and now, she took Y/N.

Eclipse POV
Who took Y/N, and is it who I think I know.

Sky POV
Yes it's a person we all knew and forgot much about we thought she was dead. We all thought Scarlett was dead we all did.

Eclipse POV
*hugs Sky* Don't worry we will get her back even if it meant killing ourselves.

Hey guys sorry if i havent even posted ive been busy with a lot of things like family things, so im going to be posting this friday, so if you dont like waiting that long you can go look at my other book "the promised ring" which will be updated tommorow and yes its a new book which i just started.