Chapter II -Special-

Ner words in this chapter: 3,191

"Talking"

'Thinking'

{Talking on the phone/Floocall/through two-way-mirror}

{text message}

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter II

-Special-

Wednesday, 4 September 2013

HJP's POV

Harry was pulled out of class and taken all the way to the Director's office.

"Mr. Potter, come in." Harry entered uncertain. "Just got some terrible news and I believe it would be best to tell you myself. Your relatives were victims of a mass murderer's attack."

Harry could hear the Wizard speaking, but his mind had completely forgotten how to understand the meaning of the words. Aunt Petunia... Uncle Vernon...

"Cousin Dudley?" He asked before he realized.

"I'm afraid not."

Alone. All he had now were two pets and one house elf. He... he would belong to the state. He'd be sent back to England. To Tom... to Voldemort's control!

"I have to go to Baltimore. I..."

Everything passed in a flash afterwards. He could tell that the Director had looked at him with sadness. With pity. Harry didn't want pity.

-BT-

Thursday, 5 September 2013

HL's POV

Hannibal opened the door of the office to find Harry in the waiting room walking back and forth. The man's bear-sized black guide-dog sitting by the side, uncertain on what to do for his Master. Hannibal smiled and opened the door wider.

"Harry."

The boy turned around and then walked into the office with practical ease without needing directions, Snuffles staying in the waiting room.

"My relatives are dead."

Hannibal watched as the boy passed from walking back and forth in the waiting room to do the same in the office.

"So, I've read." Hannibal agreed, closing the door.

"I just spent 17 hours and half in public transports to get here. They don't even allow me to go home! I'm stuck. I can't go back. He'll get what He wants. He..."

"Who's He?" Hannibal asked as Harry finally spoke without redundancies.

"My killer. The one who killed my parents. The one who blinded me with that exact purpose. So, I'd be stuck under His control. Most likely the one who killed my relatives. He doesn't want me out of His control. He wants me to be forced to return. To have to be His pet in a proof of my failure... I killed Ginny because I was unable to stop Him from killing her. He decided to give me a fate worse than death. He was right. To be stuck under His claws is way worse."

"Harry!" Hannibal called the frantic boy back to Earth.

Harry stopped and, when he turned back, his face had tears rolling down his face.