Chapter V -Sleep Over-

Ner words in this chapter: 2,976

"Talking"

'Thinking'

{Talking on the phone/Floocall/through two-way-mirror}

{Text message}

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter V

–Sleep Over–

Friday, 19 September 2013

HL's POV

Hannibal watched from the dining room as Harry baked in the kitchen with the house elf by his side keeping everything clean and by Harry's hand.

"I'm going to fill in a doctor document for Harry to be able to walk with you inside buildings."

Black was also looking at Harry, with an uncertain look.

"Even in my animal form I am more helpful if I am close by."

"If you see that there is no other way then shift back in front of Harry."

"His magic will immediately be able to sense me and he'll flip out."

"That his Snuffles is actually a Wizard in hiding? So long as you bring forward to the front of your thoughts the memories of being his Godfather everything will go well."

Black sighed and nodded.

"Can I use the shower before the Visits arrive?"

"Use the ones upstairs for just in case they arrive earlier or that Harry needs to go to the toilet. I got some clothes your size in the guest room." Black nodded thankfully and turned around to climb upstairs. "The ones who will come tonight are Will and Jack."

"The strays' Keeper and the FBI Agent?" Hannibal nodded back. "I'll be on my best doggy-behaviour as much as possible." Black agreed.

"I do have to say that you look much better. You were flesh and bones when you two arrived my office a couple months ago."

Black huffed.

"Must be the Human meat that you keep feeding us. Still, I keep your secret and you keep mine." Hannibal nodded and they heard something fall. The two turned towards the kitchen to see a cloud of flour all over the kitchen. "We still both know that it's either you, the sociopath cannibal, or You Know Who, the psychopath murderer. And He wouldn't let me stay close to Harry."

"He'd torture you to death in front of Harry from what I understand."

Black sighed.

"It's Harry's first-time since he lost his sight. Please don't be too harsh on him."

"The manservant has already cleaned it up. With the magic there's no dust whatsoever in the house. And he knows better than to appear in front of people."

"House elves are loyal. Once they belong to a family they will do anything for their family. I'll see if I can get a Creatures' book for you. As the adoptive father the Wizardry World has no choice but to supply you with the knowledge to help out your adopted son."

The British man turned around and climbed the stairs. The Lithuanian entered the kitchen and joined his British son.

"I'm not going to do it for you. Just giving you the ingredients and getting whatever you don't need in return."