Chapter XI -Look Outside the Box-

Ner words in this chapter: 2,387

"Talking"

'Thinking'

{Talking on the phone/Floocall/through two-way-mirror}

{Text message}

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter XI

–Look Outside the Box–

Tuesday, 1 October 2013

HL's POV

Hannibal helped Harry to walk out the car into Will's house. It was best not to make the hour drive away to Baltimore yet for the boy, even if Hannibal was doing it for work. Only for them to be met by the pregnant teenage girl they'd helped last week. She smiled back.

"Mr Graham told me which one was your room and I cleaned it up for you when I heard you were coming." She offered.

"Why are you here?" Harry asked as the dogs hurried to his side and several even offered their bodies for him to lean onto as he walked.

"Mr Graham asked me to dogsit and in trade he put me on his insurance." She offered as she opened the door to let them in. "Thank you for helping me."

Hannibal nodded and helped Harry to the couch. As the teen girl moved to the kitchen where Hannibal could see her serve the dogs, he looked at Harry who had a sad look.

"Harry?" He asked quietly.

"Teenage brunette?" The boy asked back and Hannibal hummed affirmatively. "When I was in the in-between when I touched the other soul walking into the next life I saw a pregnant woman... on both times." Hannibal looked up at the female going upstairs with Hedwig on her shoulder to go feed the owl. "Tom's mother died giving birth to him at an orphanage. For all I know he also could have been upside down."

Hannibal sat down besides Harry.

"Did his mother have help?" Harry shook his head. "And we already changed this boy's life. For all we know he will know a happy life this time around."

The relieved breath on the teenage told Hannibal that this worried him beyond reason. One thing was to know that people get reborn, another is to actually meet their reborn version and know that they are the reborn-version.

Hannibal wondered, as he looked at Harry, who Harry and Will used to be before they were reborn. Were they like that or were they turned like that in just this life?

The girl returned, nodded back and left to go to wherever her home was.

–BT–

Monday, 7 October 2013

HJP-L's POV

"Harry!" Harry smiled as he left Professor Graham's car and heard the running. He opened his arms and in no time he was being hugged close by the woman. "It's so good to see you awake."

"It was worth getting into a coma just for this." Harry teased back and even Professor Graham laughed as the woman obviously blushed and released him. "Father is making a dinner party. I want to invite you, Agent Katz."