Chapter IX -Rita Skeeter's warning of the Muggle Mind Healer, aka the Sociopath-

Ner words in this chapter: 2,619

"Talking"

'Thinking'

{Talking on the phone/Floocall/through two-way-mirror}

{Text message}

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter IX

–Rita Skeeter's warning of the Muggle Mind Healer, aka the Sociopath–

Friday, 27 September 2013

HL's POV

Hannibal accepted the newspaper from Hedwig and the owl flew into the back of Abigail's chair who was sleeping next to Harry, half siting half laying over the bed as she held his hand.

Harry Potter defeats You Know Who

This time is for real. This time we even have a body to prove it. As you can see in the picture a Muggle Sociopath took his hands on the enemy of our world. A Sociopath who is the legal Guardian of our Boy Who Lived.

Yes, my dear readers. Our blind Chosen One was taken in the Americas after we all turned our back on him, only for the boy to turn towards his legal Guardian and asked for back-up. And the Muggle turned creative. According to the Muggle Auror who can see through killer's personalities with his imagination, this was a gift to Harry Potter. A way of granting him his sight back. Because we all know that none of us did.

When I myself asked the American Aurors over this being in the Muggles jurisdiction, they said that earlier that week Harry himself had owled them a list of objects that they were told to destroy. This objects, my dear readers, were Horcruxes. The You Know Who's own soul had been splinted into pieces. Harry found out what they were, even though he is blind, and told the Aurors how to deal with them. The Aurors claimed that after dealing them, when they went to talk with our dear Harry, the boy said that when the You Know Who – not if, my dear readers – would've die, that if the Muggle Aurors would get to him first then that the Aurors had no jurisdiction. The only thing that the American Aurors can do is erase anything magic in the case so the Muggle Aurors don't realize it.

And the Muggles are good in what they do. They have already realized the You Know Who's origins. Tom Riddle was his name, my dear readers. A Halfblood born in an orphanage in London during the Muggle II World War... during Grindelwald's War.

And you know the worst? I did some digging of my own, Professor Dumbledore was the one who turned this boy into the II Worst Dark Lord of all history. He closed all the doors to this boy. Claimed him as a Muggleborn, even though he knew he was a Halfblood. We all can assume, my dear readers, that Professor Dumbledore has a lot to deal with. After all – it was his fault one boy turned into the worst Killer in the whole Wizardry World and the other boy got blinded and then taken in by the Killer who saved all of us from perdition.

Even if obviously a Sociopath, the Muggle Mind Healer has saved all of us, what means that we owe him a great deal, since not even Purebloods had the stomach to face You Know Who like this Muggle did. He may be a Muggle, but he has shown more courage than many of us. Remember this, my dear readers, when you are walking down the streets and pass through Muggles, one of them might be strong enough to defeat you even without magic of his/her own. We better not provoke them, after all the Salem's Witch Fire wasn't that long ago. And if one Muggle with his bare hands defeated the Worst Wizard of all time? What can we do against their weapons?