Chapter X -Waking Up-

Ner words in this chapter: 2,445

"Talking"

'Thinking'

{Talking on the phone/Floocall/through two-way-mirror}

{Text message}

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter X

–Waking Up–

Thursday, 26 September 2013

HJP-L's POV

Harry sat up, looking around to realize he was in the King's Cross station. He stood and looked at the bench, where he'd been sitting on, to see a baby under it. He kneeled and looked at it to find what he believed to be a baby-version of how Voldemort looked nowadays.

"I wouldn't touch him if I were you."

Harry looked back to find a young girl. He stood and approached her confused. He didn't know her, did he?

"Who are you?"

"I'm Mischa." She offered. "What about you?"

"I'm Harry."

The girl smiled back.

"Are you waiting for someone as well?"

"I don't know. Are you waiting for someone?"

"My big brother." She agreed with a massive smile. "He blames himself for my death and until he meets me he won't rest or let me rest."

Harry hummed and looked ahead, the girl walking beside him and away from the Horcrux.

"My legal Guardian must be blaming himself as well." He offered.

"How did you die?" She asked with a child-like wonder.

"I stepped between the killing shot and him." He explained.

Mischa hummed.

"I was sick. It was winter. There was snow. We were stuck with this group of men... I wouldn't survive the week and they had nothing more to eat." If several months ago someone else had told him about Cannibalism like this he would have freaked out. Now, though, Harry had just accepted it. Made sense why he would see Mischa when he himself had eaten body parts cooked by Doctor Lecter for him. "Brother never forgave the men. I saw each of them die. That's why I have to wait for him."

Harry looked down at her and then ahead.

"I'll wait with you." He offered.

"You should move ahead." She argued.

"True, but I want to wait for Father. I want to see him, really see him for the first time. Even if I can just do it in my death."

"You are blind?" Mischa asked and Harry nodded. "It's strange, isn't it? When we're dead all the problems we had – either it be a loss of a limb or sight – disappears. We get to move forward and be reborn as new without any issues from our past lives."