𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1°~

I had a drop-dead gorgeous woman held under my arms as I opened the door to her house.

She slurred a few words and I pulled her inside, observing her house. It was massive. I pulled her up the stairs and into the first room I saw. I slumped her on her bed, panting a little.

I turned to walk away. A shame it was to leave such a beautiful woman but she didn't know me anyways.

I heard a groan from the woman and she grabbed my wrist, pulling me down onto the bed. With a quick move she was ontop of me, pinning my arms against her covers.

Her breasts were begging to be released from the bra she wore that held together her package. Not well enough.
I pulled my legs together and looked up at the woman.

Her lips begged to be kissed and her eyes glowed like the sun. How could I reject such offer.

I pulled my lips onto hers as she grabbed my cheek, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I flinched at the sudden movement but I felt relaxed.

She parted us as we panted. "Maam. Are you sure you want to go this far?" 

The woman stared down at me, "Call me Mirko. I'm sober enough not to regret anything."

I let my hand rest in her white hair, kissing her again.

She leaned down until my back was flat on the bed and move her arm to my shirt. She pulled it up and ran her hands along my braline.

A shiver went down my spine but I was open to her warmth.

She unclipped my bra and moves her lips down to my jawline, making sure to leave marks wherever she went.

Mirko moved her lips down to my tits and sucked on one of them, playing with the other between her fingers.

I barely let out a moan as I clutched the bed sheet. "Don't fuck around with me, Don't tease me."

Mirko smirked at my words and sat up on her knees. She pulled her shirt off her body and took her bra off. I marveled at her tits and she leaned down again.

"Look me in my eyes Y/N" she said, placing a hand on my stomach. I looked at her chocolate brown eyes and felt hands move down to my skirt. She pulled at the belt of it and pulled it down slowly.

I held my breathe as she pulled my legs open, revealing me in my lace pants.

"Ready for the best night of your life, I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't be spreading these legs for no one."

I hitched my breathe and she teased my clit through my underwear.

I felt my hips twitch and move with her fingers, my eyes failing to stay on hers. She pulled her pants down too, her underwear already on the floor. She finally pulled herself away , positions her head at my pussy.

With her teeth, she pulled down my soaking pants and connected her mouth to my clit.

"Mirko~" I moaned,  as I rolled my eyes back. I grabbed her hair and pushed her into my princess part.

She licked my clit and then my folds. My body prepared itself for an orgasm.

"I-im gonna cum." I warned but the dark skinned beauty continued sycking me dry,  my bare legs twitching with delight.

Finally I came, releasing all over her tongue.

She lifted her head up and licked it all in front of my eyes.

"Your turn Bunny."

~

She sat against the bed frame, legs wide open. I leaned my head down, licking her clit wildly. Her hips thrust towards my head and she moaned, calling out my name.

I thrust 2 fingers in, her voice cracking. Her eyes rolled back and she clutched the bed frame.

"Y-Y/N~ Deeper." She ordered. I thrust in deeper and faster, her moans causing me to orgasm too.

I hit her g-spot and she came all over me, moaning with such a beautiful sound I felt myself shiver with delight.

The night was filled with Moans and creaking beds that haunted the neighbours. Getting fucked by a goddess was NOT on Y/N L/N's bucket list.

AUTHORS NOTE:

STAY TUNED FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER OF EROTIC NIGHTS WITH UR GIRL MIRKO!

NIGHT LUVS X