𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6°

Mirko's hand was around mine as she drove us off to town. My heart beat a lot faster than I thought it should be and each time I turned around to look at Mirko, her eyes kept catching mine.

My cheeks heated up and I pulled my legs closer together.
"What exactly are we doing here?" I asked as she pulled up into the parking lot.

Mirko smirked and flipped her white hair back, "We're going shopping bitch."

~

I was in the dressing room of one of the store's , pulling up the zip to one of the dresses Mirko wanted me to put on. She had a cheeky grin as she shoved me in here and now I knew why.

The red dress was tight around my chest, pushing my boobs up together and the dress made my ass look big.
I stared at myself and wondered why the hell she wanted me to wear something so extravagant.

All that was left was to pull up the zip.

A zip that was too far for my hands to reach.

"Hey, erm- Mirko, could I have a hand please.." I asked, weirded out by asking her to come in. Dramatic ain't it,  especially since we have had sex multiple times already.

She pulled the curtain back and shut it again, staring at my complexion in the mirror.

"You look like a whore." She said, running her hands up my back as she zipped my dress up.

"What's wrong with being a whore," I replied, turning my head back not not enough to meet her eyes, "I'm the whore you love fucking."

Mirko played with my hair and then whispered in my ears as she placed her hands on my hips, "I'm gonna fuck you later while you wear this dress."

Her hands slid down mine and grabbed my wrists, kissing them as I leaned my head back.

She let go and with that she left the room. I quickly pulled off my dress and changed back, wanting to get home sooner now.

After paying for the dress, Mirko linked her arms in mine and matched our paces together.

"What's the occasion, y'know, the dress and everything ?" I asked, spying the red dress as it lay in the bag.

"You're coming to a party."

"And why couldn't you have gone by yourself?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Cause my friend Hawks is bringing a plus one and if I don't show up with one then I'm never gonna hear the end of it from his little mouth."

I burst out laughing as we entered the car again. "Well you won't need to since I'm coming along."

Mirko smiled and added something along, "You're mine and that's all he needs to know."

~

In the dress we had just bought, Mirko was getting ready to fuck me senseless.

She had me against the door, kissing me and running her hand up my thigh.

I pulled my hands around her shoulder as she pulled my pants down and started rubbing my clit in a circular motion.

My legs twitched at her foreplay and my tongue started to venture down her neck.

She put one finger into me, satisfied with the sound I made, and put another finger in. She thrust in and out before pulling one of my legs up and continuing.

She finally hit my sweet spot and she knew it.

"I have a gift for you Y/N.." she started to say, her voice sly.

She pulled away cleaning her fingers, leaving my pussy sore. She opened her wardrobe door and pulled out a small bag. I leaned forwards as she pulled out a diamond collar.

"Is that a- collar?" I asked, eyeing the diamond as they shone against the light.

"Yes, just to remind you who you belong  to." Mirko spun me around and tied to collar on me.

I felt stupid but Mirko thought otherwise, pushing me against her door once more and fucking me till we both saw stars.

~

AUTHORS NOTE:

WOOHOO! Yall hoes are getting a 2 part chapter next time.

Prep yourself cause something tells me that this party may be an opportunity to be fucked by Mirko again.

Also thank you for 200 reads! Yall sure are horny bitches.