𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 4° [PUBLIC SEX]

I threw on a shirt and looked down at my phone. I had been doing that a lot lately. As I turned away, a notification popped up and I pounced for my phone.

As I expected, it was from Mirko. She sent me a location which seemed to be a shopping mall 5 minutes down from my house. I smiled to myself and grabbed my bag, already out of the door.

~

I found myself walking around the 2 floors, trying to find her. My heart pounded and eventually I gave up.
Leaning against the 2nd floor railing, my eyes caught on a girl my age. She was pretty, gorgeous even. My eyes followed her and I almost sighed to myself.

A pair of hands grabbed my waist and whispered in my ear, "You're watching other woman are you? Mommy's not happy."

I turned my head and saw Mirko, wearing a tank top and shorts, a baseball cap on her head.

"Wait It wasn't lik-" she cut me off as she pulled my wrist with her. My feet followed, obeying her order.

She dragged us to the woman's bathrooms and my heart raced again, I figured what was going to happen next.

She pulled me into the last stall and locked the door, pinning me against the door.

"Mommy doesn't like you looking at other girls. You're mine, remember that."

"So you're the over protective type," I said, smirking, "I like that." 

I pulled myself on her, kissing her as she pulled my thighs onto her waist. She didn't wait once to unbutton my jeans and pull her hand down there.

She was impatient and I loved it. She fingered me through my pants, starting rough.

I rolled my eyes back and tried hard not to let the other people in the restroom know we were fucking.

I slipped my hand under her shirt and caressed her boobs, grabbing her nipples between my fingers. She thrust harder and I leaned my head against hers, panting and holding onto her tighter.

She flipped us around so she was against the door frame and pulled her fingers out. I waited not a second to detach from her and kneel on the floor, pulling her shorts down. I kissed her inner thighs and left a mark, something she would be reminded off for the next few days.

I pulled her pants down and pulled open her legs a bit wider.

I sucked her clit, feeling her legs tremble. Seeing her so weak and vulnerable enticed me and made me want to shatter her more until she was moaning my name.

I held her legs still, still cleaning her up. She grabbed my hair was held me in place, I knew I hit her G-spot. I insert 2 fingers and she gave in, moaning into my ear.

I finally pulled away and the look on Mirko's face was a work of art. "G-get out." She managed to say, "I'll text you next time."

I obeyed her and quickly cleaned myself up, fixing my clothes and kissing her on the corner of her lips.

She felt defeated and it felt good to fuck her. I wondered where she was gonna call me next.

~
AUTHORS NOTE: WE GONNA GET STEAMY NEXT TIME HOES X

~AUTHORS NOTE: WE GONNA GET STEAMY NEXT TIME HOES X