𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 7° PART 1

Mirko's car drove up to a house. A house was an understatement, it was more like a mansion.

Whatever anxiety I was supposed to feel before we arrived, flooded in now.

Mirko had worn a red dress that had a slit on the left side of her leg, allowing her thighs to be seen. Her heels looked flawless on her and her makeup made her a hundreds time prettier. If I hadn't adored her before, I would have certainly had a wet dream now.

I forced myself to get out of the car with Mirko and she held her smile the whole walk up to the entrance.

She pulled me next to her and leaned her mouth closer to my ear, "Thank you for this, I'll make it up to you later."

I felt a shiver down my spine as the doors opened , presenting a whole ass club. The lights were bright and the music burst my ears.

I grabbed Mirko's arm in a panic, I couldn't even hear my heart beating in the midst of all the chaos.

Mirko didn't take us towards the centre of the room, to my relief, and we sat on the cushioned seat on the edge together.

Mirko kept her hand on my thigh the whole time, smiling at me as reassurance.

A man and a woman stood infront of the seats opposite us, unknown to me but Mirko greeted them as friends.

The man had a dirty blonde hair type and a wide smile plastered on his face. His wings surrounded him, making him look bigger and terrifying.

"What's up Rumi," he said and I turned to look at my date, a surprised look on my face, "You look gorgeous."

"Can't say the same to you, you look like a burrito." Mirko said, kicking his leg lightly.

"And this is your date? You didn't tell me you were bringing someone so beautiful." His date slapped his arm playfully and he held out an arm to me.

"This is Y/N. Y/N this is the pain in the ass that I'm sadly friends with, Keigo"

I smiled and greeted the man, shaking his hands. His name was called somewhere in the midst of the crowd and he said goodbye to us before leaving with his date.

"What was that about, your name?" I asked, turning my body so I was facing my date, legs crossed over eachother.

"That's my hero name..Yea I assumed you might have already known-" she started before gasping when I had no reaction.

"Y/N babes- are you living under a rock-?! Not to sound cocky but I'm kinda a bit deal in the hero world-"

I suddenly felt embarrassed. I had no interest in the hero business. I had my own struggles to get by.

Mirko planted a kiss on my forehead and chuckled, "Rumi Usagiyama, My name."

I took a strand of her silk hair and wound it around my finger, "Its a pretty name."

Mirko pulled her hand higher up my thigh, a grin plastered on her face. "If you continue being cute, I might just fuck you in this building."

I stood up and rest my hands on my hips, twirling around playfully to entice her. "Fuck me here and now."

Mirko got up and held my hand in hers, pushing through the crowd. She knew her way well around the house. She pulled me upstairs and through a set of double doors to a massive bathroom.

She pulled me in and locked the door.
The fun was about to start.

~

AUTHORS NOTE: LMAO YOU THOUGHT! NO SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL HAVE YOU FINGERING YOURSELF THROUGH THE SCREEN HOES X

ALSO TY FOR THE 400 VEIWS! I WILL DEFO CONTINUE TO CREATE MORE CONTENT ONCE THIS BOOK IS OVER WITH!