𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 5°

"You're finally in a relationship ?!" Toga screamed from the speaker.

I pulled the phone away for a second and pulled it back. "It's complicated, It's more of a... sex partner thing."

Toga squealed and I could just imagine her yanking the phone across the room.
"Is she hot? Sexy? Does she fuck well!?"

"Yes she's a hottie and she knows the meaning of sex inside out. Mirko is honestly a gift from heaven." I admitted, staring at my hands.

"Damn. Her name even sounds so fuckin' hot."

"Tell me about it." I said, imagining her crawling up my body and kissing my cheek. I was down bad.

~

As usual, I had no text from Mirko and it was driving me crazy. I wanted her hands on my body, wrapping around my waist and fucking me so bad until my eyes could roll back no more and my legs wouldn't be able to walk anymore. I wanted to feel her tongue in my mouth. Her tongue roaming my pussy and circling my clit. Teasing me and making me moan. That what I wanted.

The urge became unbearable and I immediately opened up our chat. All I managed to allow myself to write was 'I need you'. A message was sent back immediately, asking for my address.

I stood outside my door and waited for her to knock. This was the first time Mirko was visiting my house and this was the first time I had asked her for pleasure my needs. I couldn't imagine what she was going to do.

My hands squeezed my chest and my heart beat louder than I was comfortable for it to.

After what seemed like hours, the knock came. I opened the door and felt like a fool.

"Someone felt lonely without mommy." Mirko teased, stepping inside and kissing the edge of my lips.

I was caught off guard and stepped backwards as she dumped her phone and keys onto my table besides the door.

I slammed it shut with my foot as I moved my hands up the back of her shirt, feeling for her bra strap.

I seemed desperate but the way Mirko wrapped her arms around my waist said she wanted it too.

Her mouth trailed down my neck, and her hands were pulling at my shorts.

I lead her to my bed and she pushed me down. This scene was clearly memorable in my head and I felt myself heat up at the thought of it. Mirko flung my shirt and bra across the room and her lips were on my tits. As she played with my tits, my back arched, my hands finding her back to leave Mark's on.

"You know I had to leave an ex at home to meet you Bunny." She said, pulling her shirt off.

It made me uncomfortable, the fact that her ex was at her house. "Whaf was your ex doing there?" I asked as she unclipped her bra, her tits bouncing as they were released.

"She wanted to fuck me. She was drunk and horny. Then I got your message."

Mirko kissed my lower stomach and pulled my shorts down. "Did you agree..y'know..to have sex with her?"

Mirko rubbed me and stared at my face. Her eyes were attached to mine and then she gave in, "No. I left her there at my door and came to you."

A feeling of jealousy lifted and I watched her kiss me again and pull my pants down. Knowing she chose me comforted me.

Mirko spread my legs open and smirked at me before leaning down to lick my clit. I bit down on two fingers and clasped her hair.

Her tongue did wonders every time she fucked me and everytime I responded to her.

My hips thrust into her and my legs wrapped around her back. The feeling was unbearable and as she teased me more I moaned and dug my fingers into her back.

"Mommy..." I said between pants, "thank you for choosing me."

Mirko got up and pulled me up from my waist and sat me ontop of her pussy.

She licked my ears and and thrust her fingers into me, my body responding immediately.

"My interests lie in you Y/N. Don't let me down."

She pulled out and thrust in again, my pussy was threatening to release.

She felt my legs twitch and she flipped me around so that my legs were around her waist and she could see my face just before I came.

She kissed me again and I felt a warm feeling in my chest. I kissed her again and we went for a round two.

~

AUTHORS NOTE:

The next chapter may be delayed as I still need to post on my 2nd Account and beat this stupid cold too.

See you in the next chapter babes <3