𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3° - [BDSM WARNING]

Mirko had laid me on my stomach and held my arms together. A click held my hands together and a pair of fluffy handcuffs were strapped on.

Before I could ask what was going on, a blindfold was pulled across my face.
I let myself be consumed by the darkness and focused on what touched my skin.

Mirko pulled my waist up until my ass was pushed up, a part of me felt a sense of excitement arise.

"Alright Bunny. From now you will only call me Mommy."

"Mirko-" I started to say before a whip flew down on my ass, stinging like hell. Tears brimmed and I held a breath.

"I told you to call me Mommy didn't I?" She said, the sound of her clothes coming off filled the room with my whimpers. Something was being moved in a box. and then she flipped me around, pulling my legs wide apart, one hanging off the back seat and one on the table besides it.

A vibration was heard and I gasped, "is that a-"

My question was answered by a soft vibration against my clit. I relaxed too soon as the levels suddenly rose to the fastest speed, triggering my hormones.

"M-MOMMY" I screamed, trying to move my feet but they were tightly locked in place.

"Say it again lil' Bunny."

My hips buckled against her, trying to feel some comfort. Suddenly it was removed and pressed into me. I gasped and a moan escaped my mouth. She put 2 fingers into my mouth, making me shut up as she insert the vibrator into me deeper. She thrust into me, her smile was all I could see in my head.

I orgasmed all over the couch and I heard Mirko click her tongue. "This costs a lot y'know. Your going to have to pay me back somehow."

I knew I didn't have the money and my silence said everything. She removed her fingers from my mouth and leaned against my stomach, her warm breathe against my ear.

"Pay me with your body Y/N. I want every bit of you everywhere."

I felt her weight being removed off me and her footsteps left the room. I wondered if she was going to leave me wet and naked until she came back and pulled my blindfold off. She scribbled something on a piece of card and left it on a pile of clothes sitting on the table.

She removed my handcuffs and walked to the door, my eyes followed her, "I'll be out tonight, add my number, I'll need you time to time, my little Bunny."

With that she closed the door and I was left in her house. Nevertheless, I cleaned myself and changed, the card with her number in my hand.

Somehow this was going to be the start of something amazing or it will be the start of a hellhound.

AUTHORS NOTE: I LITERALLY RELEASED THIS LESS THAN 24 HRS AGO AND PEOPLE ARE READING THIS-

DON'T WORRY LUVS THIS IS JUST THE START OF A LUSTFUL RELATIONSHIP.

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE EVERY OTHER DAY X