" I've found you.."

Oh goodness, work. Just such fun. Don't we all love the aspect of working for a few hours and barely getting paid anything? Of course we do..

Y/N L/N. This is where we start their story. Y/N is a wonderful person and everyone practically adores them. So pretty/handsome. So flawless. Who wouldn't love such a person?

" Y/N!! Where the hell are my papers already!!"

Y/N squeeked behind their desk and began scurrying to find the papers. "I-I'm coming boss!" They hustled down the hallway and towards their bosses door with a stack of copies for an advertisement they've been working on.

"S-So sorry boss- I won't forget next ti-"

"Hush. I don't want to hear your nonsense. Just give me the damn papers." Y/N nodded and gave a quick head-nod before leaving their office.

"Huu.. That was a close one.." Y/N mumbled.

Y/N walked to their office once more and looked up at themselves through a mirror on their wall. It was Y/N's deceased grandmother's mirror. It was old and torn down. Y/N couldn't help but place it in their office for work. They loved their Grandmother. Until they passed of course, it's one way to mourn someone's death.

A few hours had passed till it was dark. Y/N was the last to leave work, always. The same everyday in such a building. Y/N gathered their papers before hearing some soft singing from the mirror. A bit confused, they stood up and looked at the mirror.

"Come through, deary... "

The mirror had spoke?! Y/N jumped for a moment before reaching towards the glass of the mirror an lightly touching it.

Their gentle fingers fell through the water felt glass. They pulled their hand back from surprise.

"What the-"

A hand fell through the mirror, grabbing Y/N and pulling them inside with a snap.

Their vision fell black and everything was dark.

Nothing was seen. Not yet at least..

"Sleep well, my Princess / Prince.."