"Do you take this man to be your husband?"

The aisle was filled with little rose pettles, a typical thing at a wedding. Y/N was practically frozen as they stood, "S-So many people.. I.. I-" Y/N threw down their bouquet and backed themselves against a wall.

"I can't do this- I don't want to get married!" One of the maids picked up Y/N's bouquet, trying to cheer them up. "Hey now, it'll be alright? Marrying Prince Malleus won't be all that bad. You'll live in luxury, just think of it!"

Their lip quivered, they hardly knew a thing about Malleus himself, he could simply want their body if anything! Y/N gently took the bouquet, "I.. O-Okay."

The maid smiled and adjusted their vail, "Just smile, 'kay?"

Y/N nodded, stepping inside and beginning to walk down the aisle. Soft music was heard in the background as people stood to watch them walk. Little children admired their beauty, others giggled that weddings we're cheesy.

At the end of the aisle is where Malleus stood, grinning to himself as everything went according to plan.

"Is this how weddings we're supposed to go," Y/N thought to themself, "I thought they were supposed to be heartwarming.. It feels horrible.."

They stepped up towards a little platform where Malleus and a Priest stood.

Malleus's face grew red, "Perfect."

That word.. He used it so often around Y/N.. Was Y/N actually someone he desired, or was it their character they wanted control of. Unfortunately, that knowledge wasn't known of Y/N.

~~~

Words, Words, more and more Words came out from the priest. Why must weddings be so complicated? Though finally, the words everyone was waiting for had come..

"Do you, Malleus Draconia, take Y/N to be your beloved wedded Wife/Husband?"

Of course, the answer was "I do."

The priest faced Y/N, "And do you, Y/N, take Malleus Draconia, to be your wedded Husband?" Y/N froze.. They didn't know what to say? They could either suck it up and live with Malleus for who knows how long, or use this advantage to escape..