5

September 7

A week later the result had been given to Bruce and Angel to read. Miss Bumble was present along with Doctor Levi. Angel sat beside Miss Bumble, she really had no choice as the older woman was adamant that Bruce wasn't her father and she shouldn't be close to him. Angel would believe it was cause she cared but Miss Bumble had never liked the Waynes, she had made it very clear the first time Angel had arrived in Gotham Orphanage before being placed in homes. Bruce sat with his lawyer, as Doctor Levi opened the letter.

"Bruce you are Angel's father"

Angel looked at Bruce, eyes wide not knowing how to react. She ignored Miss Bumble's loud gasp as Angel slowly got up and walked to the older man. Bruce let out a soft chuckle as Angel hugged him, being cautious with her injured arm. Bruce could feel Miss Bumbles stare but ignored it to take in his daughter. Sure, he had helped with Cassandra and Barbara but they were not truly his daughter and they all knew it. He mentored them to be his successors but they never saw him like a father figure not like his boys had.

September 8

Jason Todd and Richard "Dick" Greyson had heard about the potential daughter but yesterday they finally got the news. It wasn't new for them to get a new member in the bat family but this time it was accidental. Bruce had kept them informed about everything, along with a certain new addition. Today they would be meeting Angel while Tim and Damien were in school. Jason was forced along since he wanted to skip school.

"Can't believe I have to come"

Dick rolled his eyes, ignoring the younger male.

"What's so great about knowing Bruce couldn't keep it in his pants and had another kid!"

"Shut up Jason"

"No! I'm going to whine because I can"

"Jason"

"Why do I have to meet my replacement?"

"I thought Tim was your replacement"

"Annoying?"

"You don't even know her, at least wait until you meet her. And Tim was never your replacement so stop saying that"

Bruce opened his door and allowed his two oldest sons in. Jason looked annoyed to be there while Dick smiled at him. "So where is she?" Dick asked before looking at the bed and seeing a young girl. Bruce glared at Jason, who glared back before looking at the new addition.

"Hi! My name is Angel Roman, a pleasure"

Dick smiled at her, grabbing her non-injured hand. "It's nice to meet you, Angel. I'm Richard Greyson but everyone calls me Dick. This is Jason Todd, don't worry about him, his always that ugly" Jason rolled his eyes at his brother's statement before looking at the younger teen.

"Hi"

It was awkward, Jason and Angel looked at each other, both unblinking as neither did know how to break the gaze.

Bruce sigh, leaning back in his chair as his two kids glared at each other. After the initial meeting, Jason and Angel had started bantering, with Dick watching with an amusing look on his face. Angel had been silent with everyone except the Margo family. Bruce smiled, as the three talked.

September 20

Now officially discharged, and quickly placed in Bruce's custody, Angel was having a hard time realizing she was going to be away from Julian and the rest. She has lived for the past four years. The apartment Julian's dad had given her was empty other than the furniture that was already there originally. Her newfound father had been quick to get her belongings out, the bookcase she spent a whole day building with Julian and Azreal, now stashed away in the moving van. The night table that Mrs. Margo had given to her and the pictures she had hung on her walls were now gone. It was bittersweet.

"You ready?" Jason asked, having been voluntold to come and get his new younger sister. Angel looked over the apartment once more, before nodding and walking behind him. Angel knew she would see them again, as Martha would never just cut contact like that.

The ride to the mansion seemed long, with an unbreakable silence settling in. Angel stared out the window watching the people as Dick drove and Jason played on his phone. Angel didn't know what to say, instead deciding to text Julian in the meantime.

Bruce and Alfred had been waiting for the moving van to come in, with Alfred guiding the movers to the room Angel had chosen. While the rest of his kids were farther away, Angel pick a room near him, enough that it didn't worry him she would hear something. But close enough.

Late that day, Angel's room had been furnished and the girl was packing her clothes in the new closet. The new T. V was blaring music, as she worked around. Well, work with an injured hand. Her homework was left on the desk and was probably going to stay like that. Julian sat in her newly made bed, having come to help decorate a while ago. Bruce didn't know how to feel about his daughter having a boy over, especially in her room. It took a bit of convincing that Julian was in a committed relationship for Julian to be able to come. The blonde had helped move her bed around and bookcase, doing the heavy lifting while Angel did minor things.

"How does it feel?" Julian asked as they stopped for the day. Angel flopped to the bed, careful of her shoulder before placing her head on Julian's stomach.

"What do you mean?"

"Being here, I guess. Knowing who your dad is and not having that bitch after you"

"Honestly? I don't know." Angel let out a light laugh.

"I mean, I went from being an orphan to suddenly having a whole new family. It's surreal"

Julian smiled, as his hand went to her head.

"It's bittersweet. You're leaving. You won't be my neighbor and you going to change schools.
I'm so happy for you but I don't want you to leave." Both sat up.

"It's selfish, I know"

Angel smiled, grabbing his hands.

"You're my best friend, Julian. No one or anything is going to change that. I want you here too, both of you. Just cause I have a new family, doesn't mean I'm going to leave you behind. I choose you to be my family, and that isn't going to change." Angel hugged Julian as the boy returned the gesture.

Bruce walked away from his daughter's room, going to his study. He didn't know how he was going to repay Margo for taking care of his kids. Though he felt somewhat guilty for eavesdropping on his daughter's conversation it solidified the need to repay them.