Chapter 7

3rd person's POV
Sasha and Marcy were hanging out, and the blonde had seen Anne a few days ago, which also happened to be the last time they've seen each other.

She hummed in thought, as Marcy came to her mind.

She didn't know what to do, since she knew things both of her best friends didn't.

She hummed and closed her eyes and tried to clear her head.

But Marcy had seen her and spoke up.

"Hey, Sash?"

Sasha had snapped her eyes opened and turned to her with a questioning look.

"Isn't it weird that we haven't seen Anne for a while? Like, she's usually outside with the Plantar's, I might just be being paranoid but... I'm worried about her." She explained, and tapped on her hair clip, that Anne had given her once.

"That's true... Maybe we should check on her later."

Marcy nodded in agreement, and it had went silent afterwards.

"Sasha?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

Sasha was taken aback by the question as she stared at the other girl with startled eyes.

"What?"

"Do you think I'm pretty? Like, I mean, like in general and to other people, because I don't really think I'm all that."

Sasha frowned immediately and she shook her head.

"You're wrong, of course you're pretty."

Marcy had blushed in embarrassment and said. "Really?"

"Yeah, of course." Sasha said with a grin.

The raven-haired girl stared at her, and she didn't know what came over her, maybe it was the desperate need for love or because of her longing for a certain brunette, but she had went to kiss Sasha.

But before she could, the blonde stopped her.

Sasha sighed once she saw the hurt look on Marcy's face.

"Why did-" Marcy said but Sasha cut her off.

"Marcy, do you truly think I'm that stupid?"

The raven-haired girl was shocked at that and her face twisted in confusion.

"What? I never called you that, and of course not-"

"I know who you pretend I am."

Marcy was confused for a second but once she realized her eyes widened.

"Sash..."

Sasha let a small smile find its way on her face as she said. "It's okay, I understand you were just missing Anne and you just- saw her in me, but I'm not your soulmate, she is."

A glimpse of pain flashed across Sasha's face, but it went as quickly as it came.

"Sash-" She said, but the blonde cut her off.

"Anyways, let's just talk about something else, okay?"

Marcy opened her mouth in protest but shut it and just nodded.

To be continued...