Chapter 11

3rd person's POV
"W-What?!"

Anne glanced at Marcy with a confused look on her face.

"You- what are you saying Anne?" She said, confused for so many reasons.

Anne frowned and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Marcy, I know you're a bit oblivious but there's no way you don't get what I mean."

"But I don't-"

"Don't make me say it, please." She murmured with a crack in her voice.

Marcy frowned as she thought about what Anne said.

"Wait, you said 'you two', who else are you talking about?"

Anne let out a heavy sigh before closing her eyes and saying. "You and Sasha."

A new wave of silence fell in the air as Marcy continued to process what was going on.

"Wait, what do you mean we're so happy and content with each other? Aren't we all, like me and you, and you and Sasha?"

Anne couldn't help the small laugh that escaped her lips as she quickly cleared her throat.

"Mar-Mar, your obliviousness is cute but I'm sure Sasha would be very angry if she heard me say that."

Marcy flushed red at that but quickly tried to play it off by continuing to speak.

"What does any of this have to do with Sasha?"

Anne was about to reply but then Marcy had realized another thing that made her blush deepen.

"Wait! Did you say that you wished you gave me happiness?!"

Anne blinked in disbelief, was Marcy seriously bringing this up when the brunette had thought they moved past that?

Anne avoided the other girls eyes before nodding.

"Yeah... I do wish I could've, you know, gave you that happiness and warm feeling Sasha probably gives you but... I-I accept that I don't, so..."

"What are you talking about, Anne?"

Anne let out a slightly frustrated sigh before saying. "I'm talking about you and Sasha dating!"

The air filled with silence as Marcy stared at Anne in shock and the brunette avoided her eyes because she knew tears were probably surfacing.

The next sentence that was spoken made the Anne freeze.

"Is this a joke? Me and Sasha aren't dating!" Marcy said confused.

To be continued...