Chapter 15

3rd person's POV
A few days had passed and Marcy had grown more and more anxious with each passing day.

She tried to keep herself occupied from her thoughts by hanging out with Sasha, yet again.

But it had been silent most of the time so, it really made no difference.

She anxiously chewed on her lip but stopped before sighing which made the blonde look at her.

"Marcy?"

She looked up at the sound of her name and locked eyes with her, and once she did, she froze before looking away.

"What?" She murmured.

Sasha frowned at that, and said. "We're gonna have to visit Anne sooner or later, I know she said she needed space, which I respect but- I'm worried about her."

Marcy smiled sadly at that, she honestly agreed with her so she nodded.

Meanwhile with Anne, she had been spending the past few days to herself which actually gave her time to think about her choices and her relationships, which could be seen as both good and bad.

Anne sighed as a reoccurring thought popped into her head.

I have no right to be upset with either Sasha or Marcy since I'm not dating her... But then why do I feel so bad? Well, I guess I can't turn off my feelings for someone, but it'd be easier if I could.

She sighed and closed her eyes, but a knock on her door made them open immediately.

"Who is it?"

"It's Sprig! And you have a friend over!"

Anne tensed up at that as her immediate thought was that it was Marcy.

After a bit of thinking though, she realized, it probably wasn't her after all, since she'd probably go there with Sasha, and Sprig only mentioned one friend.

She got up reluctantly before going through the living room to the outside of the house.

Once she was out there, she was met face to face with Mia, which made her slightly relax.

"Mia... What are you doing here?"

She smiled awkwardly before saying. "Well... Maddie told me to check up on you since she was worried."

"Oh." Anne said, not expecting that at all.

"...And I'm also worried about you, are you okay?" She said, with genuine concern in her face.

Anne went to open her mouth but she froze once she had seen someone behind Mia.

"Marcy..."

To be continued...