1. sharing meals

Mr

Mr. Orange

Freddy loves late night drive thrus: eating in the car while the radio plays slow rock and roll. The neon sign of the fast food joint colors him in blue and red as he talks through a movie plot with you. You're sharing favorite guilty pleasures, laughing with dipping sauces dripping from your fingers. 

Mr. White

You go out for your weekly ritual of Mexican food and 2 for 1 margaritas. Larry always gets tacos at the cantina, while you try something new each week. For dessert, you order sopapillas with vanilla ice cream. He feeds you across the table and you smile, completely flustered.

Mr. Blonde

Vic makes the absolute best hangover breakfast you've ever had. You find him in the kitchen, dressed only in his underwear.
Hey, sweetie, he says when you sit down at the table. He serves you a huge stack of pancakes glossy with syrup. You smile tiredly and wait for him to sit down beside before you dig in.

Mr. Pink

You insist on making a home-cooked meal. Just the thought of you going out to eat -- and him not tipping -- makes you embarrassed.  You cook your signature dish and arrange the dining room table with placemats, wine, and candles. Even if it's just a regular old night, you want it to be special. Without anyone else around, Mr. Pink has little to complain about.

Mr. Brown

He takes you out to a hole-in-the-wall restaurant. I swear, you gotta try this place. He spends most of the time suggesting what to order, and then, once you have the food in front of you, asking if you like it. Blows bubbles in his drink to make you giggle and doodles on napkins while he chats to you.

Nice Guy Eddie

Takes you to a fine-dining establishment, the type where you wait three months for a reservation. He chooses a classic sort of place, like an Italian restaurant or steakhouse, where the servers have peppergrinders and phones can be brought to the table for calls. You both dress up and make a big show of sitting down at the table and ordering. By the time the food comes around, you're picking from each other's plates and giggling.