2. spending time

Mr

Mr. Orange

In the summer, you head into the city for the farmer's market. Hand-in-hand, you browse fresh fruits and vegetables all in an array of lively colors. Freddy carries the basket of the week's groceries and buys you both cups of coconut and mango slices, sprinkled with chili powder and doused with sriracha. You only head home when the vendors start to pack up their goods.

Mr. White 

He takes you in his car for a night drive. Rolling down the windows and heading for the beach, you smell the sea salt on the breeze. Larry's happy to be with you, even in silence. His right hand is on your thigh as he drives. At stop lights, he looks over at you, just to check how you are. You give him a big grin in return.

Mr. Blonde

You go to a bar to get drunk and play games. There's a pinball machine in the corner. It's a western theme, with brown and red images of cowboys along the playfield. You're about to put in change when Vic comes up behind you and slips quarters into the machine. He presses you to the edge as he plays. You watch the silver ball move around the field as he chuckles and teases you. Think that one scene from LDR's "Ride" video.

Mr. Pink

He takes you out bowling, 'cause in another life, he insists, he was a great bowling champ. You watch during his turns, amusement on your face as he talks himself through his next strike. Afterward, you drag him into the photoboth and sit on his lap. It's a Buffalo 66 situation, you make funny faces and he groans at you. It's all in good fun -- he tapes the photos to his bathroom mirror.

Mr. Brown

The two of you go record shopping at a music store. He heads to the back for the discounted, used vinyls. He's told you before that buying new records is such a waste of money. All the good stuff is old, anyways. You flick through shelves with him until you both have sizable piles. He's excited to have found some of his favorites, turning the albums over to point out underrated songs.

Nice Guy Eddie

His way of spending time with you is through buying you things. Shopping is a grand outing. He sits outside the dressing room in boutiques, standing up and grinning each time you step from the curtain in a new outfit. It's fantastic, he tells you. You said that about the last three, you respond. He takes you into a hug. 'Cause it's true, darling, sweet as honey in your ear.

Any suggestions for what I should do next??